A view of "The Squad"

I didn’t say “Solely”. Some however would fit that group but they are the exception rather than the norm.

Honestly I don’t blame the illegals, they are just taking advantage of the programs democrats have set up to bait them in.

Much of that work is seasonal and not always consistent. Also they are working under the table often for less than minimum wage.

1 Like

Thank you for your contribution to this thread! You rhetoric of hyperbolized enema’s has ran its course. Each time you post we and many others become more and more awoke each day! Thank you so much I am so appreciative of people like you! Have a very wonderful day!

1 Like

Democrats need the minorities to be victims in order to maintain power…even to point of mentally molesting em. And that precisely what they’re doing.

The crazy 4 or selling out their own race so they can be members of social/authoritarian elites.

1 Like

Is that why the left is keeping em in chains of goverment dependency?

1 Like

Looks like Saikat Chakrabarti is feeling the heat and now is resignig as AOC’s chief advisor!

Here is my view of the Squad:

• Tlaib: claims her family lives miserably under Israel while leaked pics show her family is rich as fuck and has several villas and cars
  • Omar: claims to represent Islam in USA while ruining her family and another family for white man sex…then denies it so she can keep getting money from Islamists
  • Cortez: has no clue what she’s talking about and gets rekt by democrats themselves for being an idiot and also has no idea how to fulfill 70% of her programs
  • Pressley : is a dindu so all opinions are already discarded as retarded