A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct

The metoo of metoo

Just three days after her “Teenage Dream” co-star Josh Kloss came forward with accusations of sexual assault, another person has surfaced with her own story of misconduct at the hands of Katy Perry. This time, a TV presenter and producer in the country of Georgia is claiming that the pop star harassed her at an industry party. Tina Kandelaki alleges that Perry was heavily intoxicated when she touched her inappropriately and attempted to kiss her. After openly rejecting her advances, Kandelaki claims that Perry was persistent and continued to behave inappropriately before eventually moving on. There are no further details as to when this encounter could have taken place.

Kandelaki says that she was inspired to come forward after seeing Kloss speak out. Kloss claimed that Perry pulled his pants down during a party in 2010 and exposing him to fellow party-goers. Perry has not publicly addressed either accusation.

Being sexually assaulted by Katy Perry must have been terrible. A total nightmare that most of us can’t even imagine.

5 Likes

I would give pretty much anything to be molested by a sloppy drunk 20 year old Katy Perry.

2 Likes

Yeah - but she’s aged like milk. This leftist hag will suffer no consequences because she’s a leftist hag.

1 Like

I personally never found Katy Perry even slightly attractive. Bimbos are nonsexual objects in my book, they are literally just chunks of meat with makeup slapped on a large organic fleshlight. They have zero value.

I second that. Anyone who says otherwise is a closet homosexual.

2 Likes

Bimbos are great you are wrong on so many levels

1 Like

This Tina Kandelaki guy is a confirmed suspect homosexual

I think you are on to something here. There is something up with this Tina guy…

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I was thinking the same thing

1 Like

Her father is a preacher and his daughter turned into a world famous whore. All of that hard work for her to turn out like this. Truly a shame.

1 Like

How horrible that was for a man to be sexually assaulted by Katy Perry!!! She may be a bimbo, but she could sexually assault me anytime. Bimbos are the best at sex because they aim to please without strings attached .
Women that call her a bimbo are most likely sexually frigid ,jealous or inhibited and no good in bed.
I wouldn’t need any type of therapy after the assault either
I would be to busy remembering what happened.

Heck yeah, that’s a real red blooded American man right there!!! :+1:

1 Like

Monte, THANK YOU!!!

1 Like