A Quick Message from Tomi Lahren to Political Bullpen

Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to share a quick message from Tomi Lahren with all of you! I also wanted to thank everyone for the great contributions that you all make as a part of this community. Our presence and reach continues to grow at an amazing pace. Your thoughts and views reach thousands of people on a daily basis. Don’t forget that. You are all doing your part to keep speech free.

46 Likes

What!!! That’s awesome!

8 Likes

That’s great! Can we have Tomi videos everyday? She’s a real conservative and like many of us was targeted for her views.

6 Likes

How nice of Tomi, thank you.

7 Likes

That was a nice surprise :blush:

5 Likes

The perfect message from the perfect woman. God bless.

5 Likes

@Patriot I’m going to share this link everywhere.

3 Likes

OMG! That was wonderful! I’ve been a member of so many forums over the years and this is a nice reminder that Patriot and the team are doing things right!

7 Likes

LET FREEDOM RING!!

Political Bullpen ( aka https://politicalbullpen.com ) rings a loud bell despite its being a fledgling.

527 users…and growing daily. That’s a small number compared to many other similar sites, but it appears that this motley crew…

…is apparently quite effective in jingling the bells!

Merry Christmas!

:bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell:

8 Likes

Well done guys! It’s not often that you get a celebrity shout out so enjoy it!

5 Likes

Tomi Lahren, I hereby nominate you to join the ranks of pinup girls who have inspired the fighting men in our nation’s previous wars.

It is a war we now have to fight on our own shores as well as online and in the cyber trenches. So it is altogether fitting that your video and audio message enjoy the same status in our fight for freedom as the morale building pinups did for our warriors in America’s previous fights.

Thank you, God Bless you and MAGA!

Bob

:heart: :heart_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Good for you, Patriot!

Thanks!

Bob

:smiley:

2 Likes

I’m just going to go ahead and state the obvious but she is sexy af fam.

2 Likes

Do we have an official Queen of the Bullpen?

Awesome, thank you so much for posting that!

2 Likes

I thought it was DMK, but I am still a PB noob. What do I know?

:blush:

2 Likes

:rofl: followed by 20 characters :roll_eyes: :grin:

Quality is where it’s at, not quantity? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Her Mom must be the “Perfect Woman”. Look what she produced!

1 Like