A New Declaration of Independence for the People of the United States of America in 2022

At this point I am not sure if any of it matters without hardcore reforms in all three branches of Government. I just don’t see how a corrupt FBI, a corrupt justice system, a corrupt political system where cheating is allowed and no one is held accountable to date is going to be sustainable for the country’s future. Add in the fact that most who where “selected” not elected that are vying for position are all connected to WEF and beholden to China will all be part of the NWO to enslave the masses to the insidious ESG woke agenda. When one adds in the fact that people who were vaccinated are dropping like flies all over the world and its being systematically covered up, because corporations like Pfizer are using their vast resources as well as Black Rock things don’t look good for freedom lovers. It seems with the vaccines ad more pandemics on the way (sinister purposely released ones) the objective is quite simple, and that is to change the demographics of the world to get rid of the conservatives forever. Within 5 years the demographics of the world is going to look vastly different for people like you and me. Brave New World has a new meaning, and we can’t say we haven’t been warned.

Here is another angle to all of this! Democrats are projecting again. (Graham is a Democrat in disguise) My belief to indict Trump before the mid-term elections in order to declare Martial Law. The plan plays right into their hands. Why hire 87,000 new armed IRS agents? Why are the HS buying vast amounts of ammo? Why have ATF agents go door to door violating constitutional rights of everyday citizens? Why is the FBI arresting people without due process and creating false flags such as the “kid nap Whitmer” entrapment schemes? Why is the country allowing illegals to cross the border with impunity? Could it be that armed mercenaries that will be used to disarm Americans are going to be dormant cells until ordered to act? Just some things to think about, but my belief is there is no such thing as coincidences in life. There is just life and one that is about to get very interesting very soon.

A new poll suggests that 40% of Americans think a civil war is likely to happen within the next decade.

Not surprising if you consider the rigged election, a lawless and corrupt DOJ and FBI, including lying politicians backed by the WEF who is overseeing the destruction of the US.