A National Poll Shows Trump Beating Every Potential Democrat in 2020

oh this crap again!

2 Likes

Little whiney tonight.

Must be the polls where the majority no longer support Trumps impeachment.

1 Like

I donā€™t argue polls much, but they almost always have sample groups weighted more heavily to Democrats, which is why they often are wrong, especially on Trump. And the errors always only go one way - against Trump and the Republicans.

If the polls show things going Trumpā€™s way, even with all of the bias baked in against him, itā€™s a really bad sign for the libs.

1 Like

As I have said many times polls are subjective at best and good for the moment they are taken.

To many factors people polling, the agency polling, demographics of those polled, etc.

But in this case, I stated it to irritate monte.

1 Like

After that horrendous debate last night I donā€™t see how the man can lose unless the Dems send every single illegal and dead person to the polls.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the Russians who came here illegally & voted for Trump. They must be prevented from doing it again.

The liberal election day mantra: BRING OUT YOUR DEAD.

Why are you guys given to conspiracy theories?

Donā€™t forget the votes of dead Russians. Every vote should count.

2 Likes

Want free, vote for me is a sure winner for the dems.

1 Like

LMAO !!! You ran with the Russian dossier and Trump ending up in prison ā€¦ :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Butā€¦butā€¦butā€¦what about Affirmative Action!! :rofl:

1 Like

Bernie Sanders climate change Price tag: $16.3 trillion over 10 year Bernie Sandersā€™ ā€œMedicare for allā€ plan would boost government health spending by $32.6 trillion over 10 years .
And finally Healthcare for ILLEGALS 700 billion.

FREE, FREE ,FREE ,FREE ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Allow me to blow free out of the water. What is the definition of the word free?

Definition of free. not costing or charging anything

BUT DEMS HAVE MONEY TREES GROWING IN EVERY YARD . :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Yes, they pander to those that pay nothing on the backs of the 50% paying the bills.

2 Likes