A Look at the History of Presidential Assassination Attempts in America

When looking at the aggregate of Presidents assassinations in American history it was odd to me to think that the US had the most of them in the modern era. I also wonder if the US had the most in world history but that is something my research hasn’t been able to prove yet. If you have any reference that disputes that claim please provide it here. I would be interested to know what the answer to that question is.

Interesting look at this particular subject matter from the lens of a short history.

https://apnews.com/article/presidential-assassinations-lincoln-mckinley-garfield-kennedy-175d046b694ec8b370ba60bf2b001d76

Some kings, queens, emperors and empresses are taken out with pomp and fanfare, while others are unceremoniously executed.

Contrary to the mainstream narrative, Lee Harvey Oswald was a mere patsy in the JFK killing, while the Zapruder film, hidden for decades, reveals that the two Secret Service agents at the front of the limo acted together and shot JFK.

I don’t know much about the Masonic rituals, but I understand that the whole layout of the Plaza in Dallas forms some kind of ritualistic significance.

So did the route the ambulance with Diana took after the “accident” in the Paris tunnel.

1 Like

Romanovs is probably the most shocking that only happened 100+ years ago. King Henry and having executed 8 Wives is probably next on my life.

Make of it what you will.