A Helicopter Carrying Iran's President Has Crashed

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi was reportedly on a helicopter that crashed Sunday as the regime continues to fuel its war against Israel through Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Hezbollah in Lebanon. The details about the situation are thin, but Iranian media channels have asked for people to pray. Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian may have also been on board. The Iranian government is holding an emergency session in response to the situation.
A massive search operation has begun in East Azerbaijan to look for survivors from the crashed helicopter of Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi.
CIA / Israeli involment ???

Does a bear shit in the woods?

2 Likes

“Feared” dead?
Coming from BBC, it’s too funny.

Im all CHOKED UP. If he is confirmed dead , I’ ll call 1 800 flowers to be delivered. ONLY JOKING.
YES , THERE IS A GOD!!!

I often think Iranians are geniuses (in terms of technology, aviation, etc) and total idiots at the same time.

How smart is it to hold a meeting of top-level military leaders in its embassy building in Damascus, just a stone’s throw away from Israel? And transport its president and foreign minister on a decrepit helicoper over mountains in treacherous weather?

Well , who.gave the order to fly in the fog with poor visability. I wonder what Allah said to him.
Probably a few days of celebration in Jerusalem or a national holiday.
Will.OBAMA and JOHN KERRY go to visit his grave and give condolences to KHAMENEI???

The replacement of the president will be more of a hard-liner. (Scott Ritter)

This entire story is playing out on social media as if WWIII is going to start.

The question being asked by Matt Wallace is: What do you notice about this picture?

Conspiracy?

Mike Adams
Go to 6:00 or so directly, if you don’t want to waste time watching his poi spinning. I can’t believe this BS

Scott Ritter’s take.
Iran is not dictatorship.

I myself don’t like Iran’s theocracy (Ritter denies it) and North Korea’s Kim dynasty.

What!!! No one hereis acussing the MOSSAD of causing the helicopter crash ? Where are the J O O I S H haters here?

It is still too early to say anything definite.

There is a view that the whole crash was a hoax.
Who knows?
And who benefits from such a hoax, if it was really a hoax? Cui bono?

Maybe the hand of ALLAH struck the helicopter as an omen to Iran.

1 Like

Yep. It is possible. Iran has been TOO soft on criminal Israel and its friends.

1 Like

1 Like

Iran is not likely to change course.

His death now sets into motion a preestablished succession process that empowers current Vice President Mohammad Mokhber to assume the interim presidency and hold an election within the next 50 days.

Elections in Iran are considered unfree, as the powerful and ultra-conservative Guardian Council ultimately decides who is allowed on the ballot in the first place.
“When it comes to the relationship with the U.S., and likely [with] Israel, nothing is really going to change there. There’s wider issues at play between these countries and those are likely going to stay, those are deep-rooted issues.”
Attempts to make progress in talks to revive the Iranian nuclear deal repeatedly failed over the course of the Joe Biden presidency.

Amid Israel’s war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Israel and Iran have traded missile and drone barrages, putting the region on edge and spiking fears of a wider war in the Middle East.

Raisi’s death “comes at a difficult time for Iran,” according to Sanam Vakil, director of the Middle East and North Africa program at Chatham House — but the world should still expect continuity, as the Iranian presidency is not where the state’s power truly lies.