36 Arrested During Straight Pride Parade Protests in Boston - Antifa was Incredibly Butthurt

This parade was basically a joke but Antifa got bent out of shape and went ballistic and started attacking cops. Stupid move.

The left has no sense of humor and got their feelings hurt.

Since when has it been a crime to be straight?

5 Likes

Without straight sex, they wouldn’t exist.

2 Likes

They don’t want straight pride…so that means they are bigots… because they have an issue with the sexuality choices of others…it’s funny isn’t it? These people who cried for years about wanting to be treated equally but then when anyone else wants the same thing they protest. They are total hypocrites and it was on full display.

1 Like

Mission accomplished. The idiot, woke left sure is predictable…

2 Likes

Five bucks says the organizers of the Straight Pride Parade get blamed for Antifa’s actions because “their existence antagonized Antifa”, or somesuch craziness.

1 Like

If only I could do Garret Morris’ voice:

(Over a loudspeaker as AntiFa comes into view): “Presenting douche-bags!”

1 Like

It almost makes one in favor of late term abortion ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am against abortion but I am starting to learn towards very late term abortions for liberals specially social justice warriors

1 Like

Pure discrimination. Why should heterosexual people be ashamed or shamed for not being gay. I don’t care if a person is gay, don’t attempt to force your lifestyle on me. All of us are created in Gods image.

1 Like