2024 POTUS Elections who you would vote for and why?

who?

wow what should I do You are threatening me , should I go hide in Delaware and see if whore Kamala Harris takes care of me? Maybe some of Hunters sluts or Jill the prostitute . Have a lot better plan

1 Like

If you post that pic one more time, your credibility on here will soar to new heights! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You sure love to tell us what Trump said , he must have done things right , he has you ALL EARS ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Says mister TRUMP DE TRUMP DE TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Fauci is a civil servant and Trump could not fire him.

He could have kept him off the TV however thae would have a him a martyr.

What is wrong with this moron? He keeps stealing other peoples memes and reposting them! What a dork!

To bad we don’t have a Mount Douchemore for presidents. Bidet would be the first one there. Don’t bitch, this is only an aside, not an attempt to derail the thread.

Of course Trump could have fired Fauci from the position he appointed him to…

Monte'sBrain

It’s not a vaccine. And OTHER drugs claiming to be a vaccine were created long after Joe illegally took the oath of office.
President Trump never suggested FORCING people to take that shot. All he did was use his brilliant business sense and the power of his office to cut through the FDA red tape and get a pharmaceutical company to produce a shot. Had a few states NOT committed election fraud, there would have been a REAL vaccine by now, gasoline would be $2 a gallon, Russia would not be getting richer and richer because of America’s stalled energy production, the Taliban would not be armed to the teeth with American military hardware, and we wouldn’t have been saddled with this record highest inflation of all time.

1 Like

Maybe he should have. Of course, CNN and other Neo Nazi rags would be calling for his impeachment. Nazi Pelosi impeached him for much less than that.

Donald Trump the real leader

1 Like