2020 Trump vs Biden Presidential Debate #1

“Whatever position I take on that, that’ll become the issue. The issue is the American people should speak. You should go out and vote. You’re in voting, now vote and let your senators know how strongly you feel. But vote now,” Biden said.

Trump interjected: “Are you going to pack the court? Are you going to pack the court? He doesn’t want to answer.”

“I’m not going to answer the question, because the question is, the question is, the question is —” Biden said, as Trump continued to press him to answer.

“Will you shut up, man?” the former vice president said.

Trump persisted: “Who is on your list, Joe? Who is on your list? He’s going to pack the court.”

After telling the president to shut up, Biden scoffed, “This is so unpresidential.”

“Keep yapping man!” Biden said in a departing shot.

1 Like

That was uh, Presidential? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Reminder that BLM was created during Obama/Biden presidency.

2 Likes

Biden won’t back the police and won’t demand an end to the violence.

2 Likes

Biden is a demon, don’t underestimate him. He’s trying the divide and conquer tactic.

1 Like

Joe Biden defending antifa on national tv is a NAIL in his coffin for literally all of America outside of the west coast, especially Wisconsin. People in Wisconsin (Normal dems) are terrified to go into their towns.

2 Likes

Hunter Biden got discharged for smoking crack cocaine.

2 Likes

Chris Wallace is throwing Biden softballs and holding his hand yet goes on the attack when Trump answers.

1 Like

OMG the moderator is reminding Biden which plan he supports

4 Likes

Wallace is just lying about the mail-in voting - it’s never been done at scale before. Totally unprecedented.

1 Like

Report: Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance

https://summit.news/2020/09/29/report-joe-biden-has-been-given-tonights-debate-questions-in-advance/

1 Like

Chrissy Pissy Wallace is among the worst moderators in media history! Crap! Total crap!

3 Likes

Lying shithead Biden said to Trump to shut up and Wallace told Trump: " I’m the moderator."
It was a disrespectful and a low grade debate. More like a MSM ambush.
Noticed that when they both talked at the same time Trump’s microphone was turned down so you could only hear Biden clearly.
Even so, Trump kept it cool. He knew they were gonna be dirty and they were.

3 Likes

At this point the debates are meaningless as people already know who they are voting for. Fox should of at least given it to Brett Bair, another establishment hack but he at least wouldn’t have tried to interject his partisan bias like the piss boy did.

One thing I will give Trump credit for is calling out the ‘Spygate’ scandal. He needs to go hard after Hunter Biden and the Ukraine scandal in the next debate.

1 Like

Everyone saw how biased he was during that debate. It was disgusting and it wasn’t his role to get into arguments with President Trump. Anytime that Biden would interrupt President Trump or start blabbing on he would get a pass. Chris Wallace even reminded Joe Biden about what position he supported regarding the Green New deal. I also didn’t like how Wallace interjected his own political opinion about the climate change hoax.

1 Like

Yes I agree. This debate was a hair short of being a total disaster. I think Trump handled it as expected despite the obvious bias, and the softball moderation that Biden received. Trump won this IMO, but you know how the left is going to spin this.

1 Like

Trump beat the Wallace/Biden team tonight. Wallace used one question to Trump to promote a lie that was fact checked and found to have been taken out of context and used by the lame stream media and Joe Biden.

To hell with Chris Wallace! Trump didn’t call the Neo-Nazi’s “fine people”!

Wallace should have known this, but he asked his question to Trump tonight as if he thought Biden’s claim years back was true.

Chris Wallace is a disingenuous prick!

2 Likes

“So when I listen to Joe talking about a transition, there’s been no transition from when I won. I won that election. And when you look at crooked Hillary Clinton, if you look at all the different people, there was no transition. Because they came after me trying to do a coup, they came after me spying on my campaign, they started from the day I won and even before I won, from the day I came down the escalator with the first lady. They were a disaster. They were a disgrace to our country.”

“AND WE’VE CAUGHT EM. WE’VE CAUGHT EM ALL. WE’VE GOT IT ALL ON TAPE. WE’VE CAUGHT EM ALL.
AND BTW, YOU GAVE THE IDEA FOR THE LOGAN ACT AGAINST GENERAL FLYNN. YOU BETTER TAKE A LOOK AT THAT BECAUSE WE CAUGHT YOU IN A SINCE AND, PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS SITTING IN THE OFFICE - HE KNEW ABOUT IT TO, SO DON’T TELL ME ABOUT A FREE TRANSITION” - President Trump

5 Likes

That was the part of the debate tonight! I loved every minute of that segment. Truly off the cuff for Trump and I am glad he said it, and the American people with a half a brain know it too!

1 Like