2020 Trump vs Biden Presidential Debate #1

Trump just stomped on the Proud Boys.

What a fucking bitch. the media will go all in with the “white supremacists have been causing violence all summer” narrative. Trump the cuck just gave them all the credibility they needed.

Come on guys. You can’t defend this stupid shit.

Jared and Ivanka strike again.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/v_ekheiiTac

If you don’t know Will Johnson — Watch This EPIC Video

You 2-faced hypocrite.

In my thread praising the Proud Boys YOU called them cucks you sack of dogshit:

And a bunch of you other dimwits slammed them too:

Hypocrites all. Its all right here:

Imagine being a presidential candidate and being told to disavow your own base by media oligarchs - and then listening to them. lol.

Yes. The vast majority of those of us here who actively worked to get Trump elected in 2016 through advanced memetic warfare understand and recognize that the Proud Boys are civnat cucks. However, they are still a part of the base and Trump disavowed them. Thoughts?

Screenshot_11

1 Like

Probably more like your lardass sat on the couch and voted by mail.

and you are fake conservatives. No better

Here comes the 2-faced hypocrisy

As you fuckwads do every day with black conservatives, gay conservatives, and more.

Hypocrite.

You’re dumbfuckery runs deep and wide, dickless. With people like you who needs democrats

All futile by your standards! You have no idea what is coming Nor how to defend against it! Vote Trump! He buys people like you time to figure it out!

VIDEO: Trump and Chris Wallace a long time ago

Another satanist.
Purposely ignoring this issue demonstrates how shallow an individual is.

…said the man who hates God’s people

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44-45

What in the ever-living heck are you talking about? Also explain to me why you can’t just admit that Trump absolutely cucked on his only group of supporters that were out there providing a beat down to Antifa?

I may not like what the Proud Boys are about because I think they are a bunch of cucks…but credit where credit is due. They were at least showing up…even if only to do a bad job of it.

Pound the keyboard harder boomer. Stay mad. Trump cucked.

Oh, so now you are crying like a bitch again about what one of the best posters here posted? What is your problem you retarded queer. Oh, wait . . that IS your problem: Retarded queer.

How come you weren’t out there helping with the beatdown you coward bitch? You threw them under the bus too when it pleased you to shoot your fat cockgobbler off you hypocrite, and then you cry that Trump did the same thing you did…

Go fuck yourself you worm.

Like your pimp pounds you? :rofl: :rofl: BITCH

Where was everybody else? Watching or prepping?