2020 Race Riots - Open General

What I said; where I come from, this insanity would be short lived. People looting would be shot down where they stand. The police would probably have little involvement. The coroner would be busy. No one would rat on a fellow citizen protecting his home - family - property. A whole different mind set in PA’s Coal Regions. We really do watch each other’s backs.

As a native Swede I can tell you that people here in America have been listening to propaganda and stereotyping about Sweden being cucked. Sweden was never any more “cucked” than the US. It just took a while to fully present itself here in the US - as we see now with the police and politicians getting on their knees.

At the end of the day Swedes are still Vikings.

At the end of the day, Americans can still arm themselves. Are Swedish citizens allowed to carry firearms?

Swedes are allowed to own firearms but of course there are restrictions now - carrying in public is not permitted. When I was growing up there weren’t any gun restrictions. A vast majority of the population still owns guns. Hunting / target shooting is incredibly popular and a part of Swedish culture.

I’ve been a citizen of the USA for nearly 20 years now and many states are catching up to where Sweden is, unfortunately. I myself have a CCW and practice often.

The man in that video must have seen this because his assessment is spot on. These protesters are playing with fire.

Sweden sounds like how New York used to be. We used to have very relaxed gun laws and hunting is also a big part of our culture. Then all of the leftists took over from their urban centers and destroyed the entire state with their left-wing policies.

The real murderers of George Floyd were the Israelis who taught the Minnesota cops the knee-on-neck restraint technique.

Since 2002 the Anti-Defamation League, the American ■■■■■■ Committee’s Project Interchange and the ■■■■■■ Institute for National Security Affairs have paid for police chiefs, assistant chiefs and captains to train in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT),

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/minnesota-cops-trained-israeli-forces-restraint-techniques

3 Likes

Why is everything always the media’s fault. All four men have been charged, second degree murder for one and accomplices to murder on the other three. The media didn’t do that, they have nothing to do with the process…

I used to think that it was illegal in Sweden to be ugly. Now, with the influx of muslims, pretty soon Swedish erotica will involve sheep and goats

2 Likes

Actually Muslims were the first to use sheep intestines as condoms. But it was the British who really made the milestone in condom history. They removed the intestine from the sheep.

4 Likes

We have many Vikings in America. image

Because the media is owned by a tribe and not reporting the following on George Floyd

Blunt force injuries
A. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the forehead, face, and
upper lip
B. Mucosal injuries of the lips
C. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands,
elbows, and legs
D. Patterned contusions (in some areas abraded) of the wrists,
consistent with restraints (handcuffs)

Natural diseases
A. Arteriosclerotic heart disease, multifocal, severe
B. Hypertensive heart disease

1. Cardiomegaly (540 g) with mild biventricular
    dilatation
  2. Clinical history of hypertension
    C. Left pelvic tumor (incidental, see microscopic description)

But they’re yet to win a super bowl

All of that is in the coroners report that has been released, and most news agencies have posted it.

with a completely different narrative. Yes.

Well that’s not true. Go to any of their websites and read the two coroners reports in full.

But the main point is, it doesn’t matter. The media doesn’t have shit to do with the four cops being fired and charged with crimes. If your pissed, be pissed at prosecutors and all the police chiefs around the country, and the police unions and the fraternal order of police chiefs and everybody else that has watched the video of Floyd’s murder that have called foul!!!

https://youtu.be/BfHrWZWwBJo

3 Likes

34f84d058c882403

2 Likes

Don’t mess with Philly, our black mayor dropped a bomb on black protesters once