2020 Race Riots - Open General

Hes already in antifa, he might enjoy it.

Hey sistah, if you hate whitey so much you should watch this video from one of your own…

https://youtu.be/k5ttmFIoREE

2 Likes

Freaking idiots looting a moving train!

How the hell are they getting away with this in broad daylight?

Nia and firedup are back. Welcome back firedup; I never agree with you, but at least you’re a decent human being.
I started to read one of Nia’s screeds, but it’s just too uninteresting; old, played out race baiting memes strung together with “you…” and all the ills of the world, like Black on Black crime- is Wypipo’s fault.

1 Like

Yes each day I have to take stock of my priviledge:
I pay high taxes
I worked hard for decades, and a large portion of my taxes went to support self pitying layabouts.
I know there are large swaths of every major city where I, as a White male cannot go in the day, and cannot even imagine going after dark.
I know that Blacks have an equal capacity for work, and for learning, but that they are encouraged by people like you, nia- not to excel academically, not to be an ‘oreo’, but instead focus on hatred of other races (well, only one other race, really), and obsess about b-ball, sex, and hip hop ‘culture’.
I know that if I were being savaged by a group of young Black males, a crowd of other young Black males and females would form, and laugh.

Do some Whites feel superior to Blacks- yes. Most of the Whites you assume are Klansmen missing the sheets, in fact, judge by the demonstrated content of peoples’ character in any race. When you see a police chase of a stolen car on the news, who pops out at the end and runs?

"“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps… then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

2 Likes

This is hard to watch! Yes the military is needed to restore order.

“My sister is gone and it’s not from a cop … My sister is gone because one of you, a protester, shot my sister. A protester, not the police! Because you guys, I lost my sister. I lost my sister because of you. You! You are so mad at the police that you are hurting everyone else. You’re so mad at the police, you guys killed my sister! For those who don’t know, it wasn’t the police who shot my sister, it was one of y’all!”

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — A woman was killed early Monday in an apparently random shooting as she was leaving a protest against police brutality in Davenport, as gun violence and looting rocked the city for hours, police and her relatives said.

Italia Marie Kelly, 22, was one of two people fatally shot overnight as shootings and property destruction unfolded in many parts of Davenport, a city of 100,000 people across the Mississippi River from Illinois.

Kelly joined a protest over the death of George Floyd after getting off work at a restaurant Sunday night, according to her aunt, Amy Hale of Atchison, Kansas. She lived nearby.

Kelly, who is biracial and went by the last name Impinto, and a friend were getting in a vehicle to leave around midnight because the protest outside a Walmart had turned unruly, Hale said.

That’s when she was struck in the back by a bullet that went through her shoulder and chest, likely killing her instantly, Hale said. Attempts to resuscitate her were not successful, and Kelly was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Three Davenport police officers were ambushed in their vehicle by a gunman who fired multiple shots. One officer was struck but has survived.

1 Like

“Black Lives Matter” Insert middle finger somewhere here_________

2 Likes

Holy Crap! Jesse Watters lays it out with a truth bomb!

https://youtu.be/AponxANhBlo

1 Like
1 Like

“Black Lives Matter” is just a race baiting slogan. If all the blacks actually believed it, there wouldn’t be so many blacks murdered by other blacks.

Those that are continually crying “victim” are victimizing themselves.

It does seem to be a weak response considering the damage that is being done. Perhaps it’s time to use live ammo and get the situation under control properly. People’s livelihoods and businesses have suffered enough.

1 Like

Seems like that most bizarre moment of the century so far might have caused something to snap doesn’t it? More people of note who have been biting their tongues for 3 years are unable to stay silent any longer. Could be the beginning of the end might have been triggered? Just sittin here with the audacity of hope.

I absolutely agree with many here that the division we see is a serious problem. We need to rethink how we identify ourselves… with groups we think we belong to, and which we think we don’t. We might all start with one simple concept: regardless of race, religion, gender or politics, we all are Americans. We can take that one step further to all humanity, and identify our fellow human beings as our brothers and sisters. So, that is a good place to ‘go back to’ or start from, as it were. But it’s more than just a platitude: it’s a commitment we make to our fellow Americans, and our fellow human beings. It forces a fundamental shift one’s moral outlook and actions when we reject tribalism, and think of ourselves as all members of the same tribe.

However, as part of that, we need to be able to honor and respect when a group identifies themselves and says “we’re being treated differently, we need to be heard, things need to change for us ” precisely because they are already being separated out by others or by a system. So, the response to BLM has not been one of inclusivity and of hearing the underlying complaint. Rather, the response of “yeah, well, all lives matter” was a way of not listening - of changing the subject. Let me use an analogy: If I call 911 because my house is burning the response shouldn’t be: “well, all houses matter - why do you think you’re so special?” NO! BLM is calling out black lives precisely because black lives in America have NOT been valued in the same way, precisely because their lives have NOT mattered at an equal level to others in our society. I don’t need anyone to tell me my ‘white’ life matters. The system generally works for me, not against me. Talk to any black person, and they will almost universally tell you a different story.

So, inherently, there is no way for a group which is being treated differently, to call out that difference without identifying their own group as separate from others. We can’t just ‘color-blind’ our way out of this. Rather, we need to ‘adopt’ the cause… to be a part of BLM. By joining the cause, we break that barrier down. Let me give an illustration. Men: do you support equal rights for women? If you answered “yes”, then guess what? You’re a feminist. You don’t have to be a woman to be a feminist. And you don’t have to be black to support BLM.

Of course, I understand that there exists some within the black community who do indeed separate themselves in hostile, or otherwise unproductive ways. (There are whites who do that as well - obviously.) But they do not define the issue, nor should we allow anyone to tell us that they define the issue. Most of all, we shouldn’t use that as an excuse for more inaction. Their anger and resentment has led them to a place where they view some people as enemies. But this is a symptom of us not addressing the problem (and certainly the solution is not to tell them they need to change their ways).

And by “us not addressing the problem”, I mean for the most part, white people not addressing the problem. WE are the people who need to change the most. Black Americans have been begging and demanding changes for generations. But things won’t change unless we rise up with them and demand those changes as well. But we’re not. When a black man takes a knee at a football game, weeeeeeelllllll… you can’t protest that way! Suddenly, instead of hearing and addressing what is being protested, the issue is morphed into anything but that. “Oh, no, you’re dishonoring the troops!” (No.) “Oh, no, you’re dishonoring the flag!” (No.) “Oh, no, you’re being too disruptive!” (Protests are supposed to be disruptive - that’s the whole f-ing point of a protest!) These are the white man’s responses. And it’s bullshit. We need to stop doing that. We need to start listening to the complaints, and we need to actually do something about it - for a change.

So, here’s the question I pose to all of us: What are we going to do differently this time? Those who’re still reading this, ask yourselves, “What am I going to do about this, this time, that I didn’t do about it all the other times? How can I change?”

The peaceful protesters need to find a way to automatically separate themselves from the rioters, arsonists, and looters. Perhaps they could immediately drop to the kneeling position upon the first act of violence. Cameras might help, too–good time to capture photos of the offenders.

I feel like the white middle-class average joe is being backed into a societal corner.

1 Like

Maybe stop playing the victim card and guilting white people as being the oppressor’s. For me personally I have experienced racism from both ends, but I don’t use it nor have I ever used it as a means to have special preferential treatment to the point it becomes a crutch so I can take advantage of others. Everyone is deserving of an equal opportunity but not an equal outcome. You are what you make of your life, and if you fail to take advantage of the freedoms given to you, then that is on you.

You ask what we can do differently? How about starting with the media and telling the truth? How about addressing the systemic issues that most from the leftist kind ignore and play the blame game and start actually being honest about issues? How about holding those accountable who break the law that equally applies to everyone? Not having separate ones for the elitists and a separate set of laws for the commoner? How about we have an open dialogue about the issues we care about in a civilized manner instead of always hiding behind avatars, paywalls and run away when one’s own confirmation bias has been satisfied? How about we end PC narratives and guilt shaming white people? How about we stop trying to invalidate the will of the people’s vote?

Tucker pretty much lays out to bear that Blacks are no more oppressed than anyone else, and the claims they make about being disproportionately targeted by “White” police is simply a lie.

Lets start being honest with the facts, because not doing so, we will not make any progress in terms of arriving at solutions.

There’s no epidemic of cops killing black people in America.

The entire movement is based on a problem that doesn’t exist.

It’s called fraud, a hoax, shit like that.

1 Like

There’s an epidemic of blacks killing whites, that always get overlooked by the media.

1 Like