2020 Race Riots - Open General

It’s proof that boomers are weak pussies. I don’t give af if someone calls me racist.

2 Likes

Why were the police chasing him? He was on his way to church, right?

3 Likes

Blacks frequently resist and say “I had to fight”. They rarely comply with police so shit gets very dangerous very fast. Add to that a crowd of dindus nearby screaming, cursing and making false accusations and it gets ugly fast.

No policeman wants to work in black areas. It’s constant contempt and confrontation and Blacks do shoot at cops. All these White liberals saying it’s always racist murder; it’s always the black freaking out and attacking or resisting.

1 Like

Rodney King has been dead for almost 8 years now. Just saying! Past tense dude!

Yep - here comes the media sponsored demands for a race war. Like clockwork.

1 Like

Oh what a surprise. A ■■■ pushing and agitating for a race war against whites on Twitter with no repercussions.

2 Likes

White woman siding with blacks in the race war…is actually ■■■■■■■

Every. Single. Time.

1 Like

He was a multi-millionaire!

I don’t apologize for shit. Every race - culture has had it’s drug through the shit periods in their histories. Life ain’t fair; suck it up, toughen up, or go down in flames. When do I get my reparations from England for the enslavement & murder of my Irish ancestors?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If Britain’s census figures for Ireland are correct the British government murdered approximately 5.16 million Irish men, women and children; making it the Irish Holocaust . This number, 5.16 million, exceeds the high end of the range (4.2 to 5.1 million) of serious estimates of the number of ■■■■ murdered by Nazis.

The guy died from a heart attack in the ambulance 27 minutes after leaving that scene. He had already slipped out of cuffs by dislocating his thumb, and was on hard drugs.

Stop falling for the same tricks over, and over.

1 Like

I heard one cop on the video say it took 5 minutes to restrain the man and and another said “shouldn’t use drugs”. If it took 4 officers 5 minutes to restrain him it was an aggressive resisting arrest situation and those are always bad and means the man himself contributed to the treatment he got. And IMO the police acted properly up to the point where the man lost consciousness and the officer didn’t remove his knee from the mans neck for the life of me I can’t figure that one out and the man could have died because of drugs or other causes as we don’t know if the knee restraint was the cause of death.

He had a warrant out for his arrest for being involved in fraud, and was a felon. Cops attempt a arrest, guy resists arrest, guy is cuffed. Dislocates his thumb, escapes cuffs, gets up, attacks officers, gets cuffed again, cop kneels on him. Guy starts convulsing while waiting for ambulance (guy is recognized as being on amphetamines). Guy passes out, dies 27 minutes after ambulance leaves…of a heart attack.

Dindu “justice” organization posts video that performs multiple cuts to avoid showing that he was obviously ODing, and the attacks on officers. Leaves out already existing statement about the guy dying of heart attack, attempts to allege that he died of asphyxiation.

Screenshot_2

1 Like

I surmise that these officers will be indicted for murder. If found guilty, show they be executed? ( I am personally against the death penalty).

What if I told you that your memes are low quality spam and do nothing but distract people from posting and generally shit up the site?

1 Like

They will likely be indicted for murder because of political pressure, not because they killed the guy.

What if i told you I think your low IQ blocks you from understanding the memes every time so just gloss over them as usual.

Do I care?
Screenshot_4

A big part of what I do for a living is evaluate use of force incidents.

As many times as I’ve seen the footage of this incident I can’t find any justification for what was done to this man.

Not only was he killed unnecessarily all of the officers involved are showing a grave level of depraved indifference.

If the autopsy results show what I suspect they will show the officer on his neck needs to stand trial for first degree murder and the other three for felony murder.

This is rarely done when police are involved but the depraved indifference they showed throughout the 7 minutes of the “knee in the neck” and him begging for relief justifies the most serious charges and consequences possible.

1 Like

You have no idea what he actually did other than what is on the videos released so far.

There are no circumstances under which the knee to the neck is justified for any longer than it takes to get a subject under control and it’s always very dangerous to apply any significant force to a subject’s neck period which is why police are trained, trained, and trained some more on being extremely careful if you have to.

If this guy died of anoxia due to neck trauma or due to spinal injury he was flat murdered.