2020 Race Riots - Open General

Screenshot_12

b6ce428fc4d5323c

2 Likes

Screenshot_8

2 Likes
1 Like

I posted that already.

Honestly, I don’t care what you post but I don’t like the fact that you berate people who post stuff you have already posted, like it’s an infringement of your copyright.

1 Like

Looking for attention again? Look up previously in this post, I posted this story already! Besides why do you care to keep posting American issues? You are not American, proof positive you are starving for attention! What a loser you are!

120 Sec with Tucker Carlson and Victor Davis Hanson that is spot on!

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

A white female ANTIFA protestor calling a black Secret Service Cop a “Uncle Tom” is pretty ironic and stupid at the same time!

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

Where did I see that before? LOL

Just a reminder that the DoJ opened civil rights investigations into the Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd and Jacob Blake cases.

None for Cannon Hinnant (5 year old), Jody Whittaker (killed by mob for saying all lives matter) or the several other whites killed by blacks this summer.

Screenshot_1

:muscle:t2:

Ok! So this is just great! I mean, I really wish I was making this up, but either there is a God and It intends to use justice in creative ways, or if you are a believer in Karma, and the idea of “cause and effect” is a concept you subscribe to, then this story should amuse you.

Ted Wheeler, mayor of Portland recently sent President Trump a letter declining his offer for help. Well, shortly after he sent the letter, protestors broke into his apartment and are now currently occupying it demanding he resigns as Mayor and disbands the police department! Talk about a gift! Yikes! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Life comes at you fast!

Sometimes stories like this write themselves!

Meanwhile in Raleigh NC after Trump won NC, 70 days ahead of schedule!

https://twitter.com/Amoeba12341/status/1299560274827984898?s=20

Screenshot_15

1 Like

Screenshot_14

1 Like

For the second time at that…

We will see! Meanwhile he needs to make other living arrangements! :rofl: :rofl:

:open_mouth: :laughing:

e823a9b435f7f4b2

So true.

3 Likes