2019 Is The Year They Destroy Christmas šŸŽ„

Too bad we cant say the same in your case ! :rofl:

I agree. Letā€™s start by banning iftar dinners.

Suits me fineā€¦:man_shrugging:

Interesting as I watched the Christmas Chronicles on Netflix and Rudolph was not in the movie.

They are cancelling Rudolph because that cute little guy represents all that is good and innocent about Christmas - and they canā€™t make him a black transgender lesbian disabled unicorn either.

3 Likes

Comet was the ew in charge.

Netflix, what else would you expect.

Governments werenā€™t promoting religion. They put up an innocent Nativity Scene for the theme of Christmas. The Liberal Grinches with the support of the ACLU come along and ruin the Christmas holiday for everyone.
No doubt the Liberal Loons will find something to bitch about the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Who appointed them the Arbiters of everything???

Hmm! There is an idea for a parody! :rofl:

No one is trying to destroy Christmas. The only thing thatā€™s happening is many of us are trying to make Christmas as inclusive as possible. I know thatā€™s a difficult concept for many of you conservatives, but this isnā€™t the 1950s.

The BBC is working overtime to make sure Britainā€™s Christmas is absolutely cucked.

ā€œIā€™m not a fat, ugly womanā€¦ Iā€™m non-binaryā€

Non-binary appears to be short-hand for ā€œperson who nobody finds sexually attractiveā€

1 Like

Governments put up no religious scenes (the constitutionally preferred) or they put them all up, otherwise they are promoting one over the others.

Let these DAMN Liberal Grinches find something better to do.For years local governments put up a Nativity scene or Christmas display and everyone was happy. Along comes a group with a wild hair up their ass , yells theyā€™re violating the 1st Ammendment and ruins the Christmas Season.
If they donā€™t like Christmas ok, but donā€™t spoil it for everyone else.

You conveniently fail to mention that Jacob Edwards is one of 35 guest DJs Radio 1 is allowing to present Between Christmas and New Year.

Most of the major hosts are away at this time so its not unusual to have lessee known hosts fill in.

Pinknews is not one of the major news sites so you must have gone looking for this story or looking for something to he outraged about.

I suspect your not the demographic that Radio 1 caters to so why do you care. I cant stand the music they play so they could have Saddam Hussein hosting and I would not give a fuck.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be so understanding when a municipality puts up something commemorative of an Islamic holiday.

Well to be fair the Satanistā€™s have put up their displays and no one objected. So your point again is framed on a false pretense because youā€™re looking to provoke some more!

Who hurt you Monte? Daddy leave you at an early age? Your mother rejected you?

Well that will never happen, nextā€¦

Tell us why you hate Christmas and Christians so much? Help us understand your point of view!

First, who is ā€œWEā€ in this context, and second, why do you want Christmas to be about taking things away, when allegedly its about giving?