2 Marines charged after trying to smuggle illegal immigrants into the United States

Two active-duty Marines were charged this week after allegedly trying to smuggle undocumented immigrants for “financial gain,” according to court documents from the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.

Byron Darnell Law II and David Javier Salazar-Quintero were arrested on July 3 after Border Patrol agents intercepted them transporting three Mexican citizens without immigration documents in their vehicle approximately seven miles north of the U.S.-Mexico border and 20 miles east of the Tecate, California, port of entry. Two of the immigrants later told agents they were going to pay $8,000 to be smuggled into the U.S. with destinations of Los Angeles and New Jersey.

Total scumbags. I hope they get the maximum penalty.

1 Like

Something tells me that these were Hispanic marines rushing their extended family across the border.

It’s borderline treasonous IMO if it isn’t already been considered, then it should be! They violated their oath!

My father sat at a court marshal in Burma during WW2. Two Americans were selling quinine on the black market. Americans & British were dying from malaria, and the scum bags were profiting. They each got 40 years hard labor in Leavenworth. They could have been shot. Any behavior that is detrimental to the safety - security of your country, should be dealt with with a vengeance.

1 Like