1980's on Trial

Paranoid aren’t you?

1 Like

He didn’t mention anything specific, just called Americans liars. I take that personally. He’s not good at making distinctions, in fact he probably doesn’t even know what that word means.

I think he stated it pretty clearly IMO. Not hard to figure out he was referring to America’s foreign policy. Also being offended is a choice.

No not paranoid just calling your clown show out! I can easily prove that you are trolling with two accounts!

Funny you invoke "God’s name yet you regularly peddle your BS here (lying), the definition of a Hypocrite not to mention a pathological liar.

I usually apply this rule to liberals - even when they have an opinion I agree with, I hesitate to express agreement because they’ll discredit that opinion as soon as they try to defend it. That also goes for clods like jittsy and our little roaming cheneyboy.

1 Like

That’s his but buddy boy friend, he won’t attack that anti American scum bag.

Roaming is not a Cheneyboy, he is a Nordic from the Sami tribe, hardly someone who can be considered a liberal. The rest of your statement is valid however but I just think you misunderstood RW’s meaning as language inflection gets lost in translation of the written text.

Is there a doctor in the house!? Manhattan is choking on RW cock and and won’t stop! Lol

You see? Look everyone! The highschooler mentality of Jizzer the loser!

Another sign of a sociopath is trying to troll a conversation they are not part of because they desperately need attention! Classic symptom!

I’m glad you pulled through, get it pulled through lol

How careless of me. I’ve always admired the Sami tribe. Sami Davis Jr. was a great entertainer, singer and tap dancer.

Ok sure Smiley have it your way, but all you doing is lowering yourself to the loser Jizzer’s level! Childish!

I don’t even know why you are so offended, its not like you are some ultra nationalist patriot, your atheistic beliefs should allow you to be like water!

Did you read the article? Do you have something of value to offer in relation to or are you just trolling like the loser Jizzer?

1 Like

This is Americans in a nutshell! Who you shilling for? You the support the lie?

1 Like

You don’t know what inferring on the Macro is? Your own Government poisons you and you take things personally? Every culture is top down and your leaders are liars therefore Americans think alike.

1 Like