18 U.S. Code § 595: Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments

IMHO, Trump’s solicitation of voter fraud in North Carolina fall firmly within the four corners of this law… And since there are a couple of million voters in North Carolina, if he is sentenced to one day in jail for each count, served consecutively, he’s get out sometime in the next millennium – if he gets time off for good behavior.

Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United State s, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

3 Likes

The ironic thing is that he’s also wrong…people have tried to vote by mail and in person, both by mistake and to “test the system”, and they always get caught. Some states invalidate one of the ballots if that happens, others it’s illegal…I don’t know about NC. It was really stupid for Trump to say that, because his followers are not more likely to do it and NC is a state he can’t lose.

2 Likes

Maybe it is kind of like the Hatch Act, which does not apply to the President.

Of course, no laws apply to the President anymore anyway.

Laws are for little people.

1 Like

Our side’s analysis that Trump is trying to get people to vote twice is literally correct but simplistic. He is inarticulate but the argument is complicated:

1. Voters who have mailed in an absentee ballot should go and try to vote in person anyway (in case the ballot did not get there.)
  2. This is not ballot fraud ‘because if the system is as good as they tell us’ they will appear on the poll book as having voted already if their absentee ballot has been counted and not allowed to vote. (Presumptively, once they appear on the poll book as having voted in person their absentee ballot will not be counted if it is received subsequently on Election Day. NC appears to be a state which requires the absentee ballot to arrive by Election Day. NC absentee voting instructions are clear that you cannot turn in an absentee ballot at your polling place on the day of the election but not clear whether you could return it to the Clerk’s office in the day of.)

What I think that Trump has discovered that a lot of his voters in NC typically turn in absentee ballots late and that the deliberate disaster at the Post Office will deprive him of those votes as well as messing with his opponent’s votes. So he is asking his supporters who have tried to vote absentee to risk their lives by going to the polls to make sure their vote is counted. Since the intent is to make sure their vote is counted – not to vote twice – and the poll workers can invalidate the absentee ballot – or turn them away if their absentee ballot has already been counted no vote fraud attempt is involved. So the President is hoping that the voters who listen to him will vote in person so he will not be damaged by the Post Office delays while his opponent’s voters will lose their vote by relying on the Post Office.

And if the NC system does not catch the double voting? Not his problem …‘I told you the system is unsafe.’

1 Like

https://youtu.be/6Cp6mKbRTQY

So…what about all the illegal shit that the Democrats have actually been doing for the past 4 years?

1 Like

No mention of simplifying things when their arguments is for hiring a team of Lawyers to contest an election no matter what.

“They will vote and then they are going to have to check their vote by going to the poll and voting that way because if it tabulates then they won’t be able to do that. So let them send it in, and let them go vote. And if the system is as good as they say it is, then they obviously won’t be able to vote,” Trump told WECT News.

And what he was referring to is ensure your vote is counted.

What a way to cherry pick the facts and as always misinterpret what was actually said.

2 Likes

And they tell us we don’t live in reality? :rofl:

Obstruction of truth and replacing it with fiction is bad karma, but don’t tell them that they might start making sense if they applied the law of cause and effect to their warped narratives!

When you search the web all you get is what the media/left interpret. When you read the context of the speech it’s clear what he said and what it meant.

But instead we get the hate mongering from the regressive left.

1 Like

The same left who post memes and claim it’s irrefutable facts! I swear I am not making this up! They must take crazy pills when they wake up each day!

1 Like

Thisis just another example of how far the regressive and media will go to try and destroy this president.

It’s more than just destroying a president but destroying every American value we and our forefathers fought for.

If they advocate against these values then they are no Americans of mine, which is why they want to invalidate our vote!

• Self-reliance
  • Nuclear family unit
  • Objective, rational linear thinking
  • Hard work is the key to success
  • Work before play
  • Respect authority
  • Competition is good
  • Progress

The left will do anything for power.

Yes they will, they are a very sick group of humans to which they have become demonic!

“Never Cared”

-I never cared if you were “gay”
until you started shoving it in my
face, and the faces of my children.
-I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.
-I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
-I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.
-I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.
-I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.
NOW I CARE!
My patience and tolerance are gone.
I’m not alone in feeling this way, there are millions of us who do…and we have had enough!

@CRITICAL
Where the fuck were you when Hillary destroyed thousands of emails ? Where was you sorry ass when the FBI committed TREASON ?

Still complaining about that email hoax? :rofl:

If any of that were true the countless Republican investigations into this matter would have resulted in something.

They didn’t because they had nothing.

1 Like

I thought Secretary Clinton was supposed to be locked up by now?

Why haven’t all of you Trumpets demanded that Trump not openly advocate for committing voter fraud?