16 States to Abolish Electoral College

bingo, bango and bongo

leftists seems to miss the part about us being a “republic” .

The so-called “progressives” were against governance according to the principals of the Constitution in the 19th century. Those of the 20th century cast governance by constitutional means to the curb in favor of the very Arbitrary government we became a nation to avoid in the first place. Those in the 21st century are increasingly raging Marxists and Cultural Marxist. Expect them to want to tear down every last tattered remnant to the Republic that survived the 20th century.

Aside: between Marxists and Cultural Marxists there is a bit of a practical difference, which in the past I’ve described as between those who’ve an education vs those merely indoctrinated, and I point to how the latter (Cultural Marxist) eagerly serves any interest that threatens the nation – like the Muslim Brotherhood – where the former might choose resist the rhetoric whereby Useful Idiots are mobilized.

Here is a conservative argument for keeping the Electoral College. I don’t expect liberals to accept it because their goal is to steal all future elections of our President.

We must fight to keep what our wise founding fathers devised to protect the nation from mob rule by giving the states the power to elect the President.

If the leftists are successful in abolishing this system, the Senate will be next. States Rights will be history. The entire nation will be ruled by a small number of heavily populated, liberal states.