Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

The numbers at this point are almost meaningless especially now that the left weaponized the issue. States like New York, California, Illinois which are in financial dire straits we’re cooking the books!

1 Like

62c1aa4494ae9ead

A very good thing given what a lot of governing authorities have done.

1 Like

b6bbaf927e892b25

1 Like

It’s yet another aspect of the madness of the western world. Radical Islam is probably on stand-down waiting for us to implode to save them the trouble of beating us into submission; I mean, they have been very quiet lately? At the risk of repeating myself ( :roll_eyes: :smile: ) I can’t believe all this shit.

As to the CDC’s mea culpa - it probably explains why ‘vaccines’ have suddenly gone from the fake news lexicon (good try Gates, shame we were onto you and your mate Fauci. lol), and some miracle ‘cure’ has just be discovered - not that we needed it, when hydroxychloroquine has proved itself effectictive all this time? 20 years is it?

In 2024 covid will be so scary…

no fever, no rash, no vomiting, no diarrhea, no shortness of breath, no loss of smell, no muscle pains, no cough, no chills, no loss of taste. No symptoms what so ever. No way to test it.

People wont even know their sick.

Google deletes COVID-19 ‘conspiracy’ video from personal ‘Google Drive’ account
Google has now taken steps to censor what people share through its private file-sharing service.

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

ee071171ad401bf3

Smearing her brother’s death for profit proves she’s a low down POS.

1 Like

Screenshot_3

Apparently In 1918 they didn’t shut down the world during a pandemic.

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering what happened to the head choppers and lorry on pavement drivers and Charlie Hebdoo lot and ak47’s on Spanish beaches and etc etc.
Have you noticed how there is ALWAYS something to be scared of - almost as if it has been planned.

1 Like

Which one is untouchable?
And which one keeps manufacturing viruses (physical and mental)?

3af55a71ae8653bc

:+1:
:smiley:
:confetti_ball:
:tada:
:clap:

1 Like

Screenshot_2

1 Like

12556ac347b4c344

Google is a private for profit company. Don’t like it, start your own search engine…

I know it’s only loosely connected with the thread, but here’s Herman Goering’s take on the subject of propaganda and mass manipulation:

"“Of course the people don’t want war. But after all, it’s the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it’s a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.”

— Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

You might agree that Goering’s speech which I just posted chimes with that? :wink:

Also, If this all turns out to be a scam, Gates and Fauci should repay every dollar this farce is costing all of us from their personal bank accounts; it must be billions by now? Surely after the chaos they’e inflicted on us they won’t just be allowed to shrug it off and walk away??

1 Like