Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Exactly, coronavirus and Covid19 were names dreamed up to serve as the frighteners, and the gullible bought it. But then I did too at first, until I caught it back in February, and realised that whatever they want us to believe, it was nothing other than just another strain of flu, the only difference being that this one has marginally different concomitant complications for those unlucky enough to be susceptible to them, which is about 1 in 50000.

The term “pandemic” is supposed to scare the sheeple shitless, but most people didn’t know what the heck it was.

“Epidemic” would have worked better.
But that’s an academic discussion. LOL

1 Like

The problem is that we’ve been dumbed down to such an extent that the masses now have an irrational and unshakable trust and belief in politicians, no matter how dumb or incompetent they are.

Right. But more evil is the mass media.
As for the British media, I’m only familiar with BBC.

Be it Britain, America, or Japan, mass media cannot be trusted. They are the enemy of the real people.

So what’s the point of media “updates” on a site like this which is supposed to be for thinkers, not for sensationalists.

I don’t know about the Brit MSM either because I haven’t bought a newspaper for 4 or 5 decades. So that leaves the national broadcaster the BBC, and with a few honourable exceptions, Brit journalists a) are not very bright, b) mostly loony lefties, and c) lazy, and will parrot precisely what they get from the BBC, which is what makes the BBC so powerful, as witness the phenomenal CV ‘death tolls’. I’d be surprised if whatever the BBC say they are, the true figures are probably only 50% true, with additional stats of CV fatalities made up of those like my mate’s sisterinlaw’s case, where she died of dementia but the cause of death on the certificate was ‘Coronavirus’ - and there must be many tens of thousands of identical examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsOfcTh2nls

ac289737bf00829f

from
jimstone.is

All fake

Forgot to mention. Coronavirus is fake

So that Big Pharma can make Big Bucks! Big Pharma and Fauci stand to make NOTHING off of hydroxychloroquine sales.

Fauci is a farce!

Didn’t Fauci say sommat about ‘giving it away to charity’? Maybe there’s an Anthony Fauci Benevolent Association in one of the tax havens! :thinking:

So then why has Trump been trying to scare Americans by declaring a national state of emergency over Covid 19. Why did he assemble a Covid 19 task force to fight it. Why did he ask Congress for an unprecedented stimulus package to mitigate its effects. Why did he declare the virus an enemy, that we are at war and himself a war time president. Why did he invoke the DPA, restrict cross border traffic and travel to and from China and Europe. Why did he put himself front and center in the daily White House briefings on it, praise both New York and California governors for leading the way with SAHO’s.

The Trumpers like to blame the Dems, but TRUMPS ALL OVER COVID 19 and he owns it…:wink:

It was a national state of emergency, was it not?

The virus had to be fought, whether it was artificial or not. A stimulus package is badly needed by Americans.

The virus certainly is not a friend. Many countries are at war with the virus, not just the US.

Restricting cross border traffic was a necessity, especially with China.

Because it is his White House.
I don’t know why he praised the governors of CA and NY.

Not according to most Trumpers, yourself included. All you guys do is bloviate about what a “plandemic” “scamdemic” and “Dempanic” it is…:roll_eyes:

You roll your eyes just like your hero Anderson cooper Vanderbilt at CNN.

2a9f6ae0f451e3d2ed06065ecfad533dc818530a_2_517x523

The Simpsons’ Clip About a “Cat Flu” Was Incredibly Prophetic

Instead of cats they used bats!

The Simpsons is a venue for the Deep State to announce their plans.

They believe they can achieve a bigger psychological shock if they make such announcements years ahead

Screenshot_5

1 Like

1 Like