Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

1 Like

haha, there you go.
Best cure for the violence!

2 Likes

I’ve always said Covid 19 isn’t contagious. :sunglasses: :smile:

2 Likes

Not that I’m a fan of the shutdowns, particularly those that have extended far beyond the “Two weeks to flatten the curve” but in 1918 we lost 665,000 of just 105,000,000 Americans to the pandemic.

That would equate to about 2 million dead this time around.

Why did democrats blame him for every death?

Because he’s the president.

We know that there is an incubation period of 10 -14 days.

We’ll see what happens in two weeks.

It would be delightful if all of the savages succumbed to COVID 19 while clutching their stolen goods.

It may kill their grandparents but the young and healthy have virtually nothing to fear from this disease.

Based upon what I’ve seen in the past few days, I doubt they care about their grandparents.

1 Like

ba081fae43b0a68e

A retired 77 year old black working man was killed so looters could steal TVs.

The incubation period is not over yet. New cases will breakout in a cupla weeks! We’re doomed to another lockdown lasting 18 months. :rofl:

Just wait 'til the conventions when Antifa and Bill Gates release vials full of COVID-19 on the floor and in the ball rooms. That ought to carry us thru November and cancel the election. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

You really couldn’t make this shit up

Both - but don’t get closer than 2mtrs or you’ll end up in jail for breaking social distancing laws.

1 Like

I think Trump could be the beneficiary from all this lunacy.

1 Like

If nothing else, this bullshit has given birth to two brand-new industries - ‘talking head experts’, and sign language practioners - which reminds me, why the fuck do they keep gurning? A deaf person can’t watch their hands and face at the same time?? One of what are called ‘government briefings’ had the minister at the podium speaking the narrative, and yep, you guessed it - a sign language person standing right by him, and as if that wasn’t enough, there was a running strapline across the bottom of the tv screen. :roll_eyes: Talk about ‘information overload’? :smiley:

Covid is a Blue State situation
The riots are a Blue City situation

Contact tracers are the goal

A little commie in every apartment house, every small town health department, with keys to every social media site, access to mega data, control of your money and property.

Let’s keep our eye on the ball here. It’s all about The Tracers.

1 Like

Well no, because Trump, borrowing from George Wallace’s comment, had a very different meaning…

Martal law, during disasters and riots, have been: “Looters will be shot on site”.

1 Like