With the leftists screaming debt relief, free college. The root of the problem. Government

Of course gov’t is the problem. Gov’t makes up problems to get people upset, then creates bigger problems with the solutions, those problems grow so big that the only possible solution is another gov’t program and soon it’s all “too big to fail”.

Answer? I’ll let you guess.

Any child knows that the Congress is a legislative body.

The less the Fed does anything it does today, the world will be more peaceful.

Central banks should not be in the hands of private banksters whose sole goal is profit (for themselves).

Getting Collins, Romney, Murkowski and Liver-lips Lamar to kowtow is just like Democrats having control.

Then you have people like this California Democrat who don’t have a clue how US laws are legislated. No wonder why we have problems, we are electing clueless idiots to office. There needs to be a standardised test as part of a requirement for any newly elected official to take office that must pass first! This is just maddening!

Check out the comments!

Alas, I think that she’s actually correct. I’m not a lawyer, but the decision in Row v Wade sure looks like they made up a law on abortion, they didn’t just overturn one.

Courts can’t make and legislate laws they only interpret the law. Where was Roe vs. Wade first origination before being decided on by SCOTUS? It didn’t end up there arbitrarily that is for sure.

Abortion will always eat at my soul. Death of the innocent as a convenience.

And anyone paying attention knows that government is inept and cannot run the country.

Yet it seems you either want inept bureaucrats or an inept congress to run the fiscal elements of our country.

The Federal reserve is appointed by the President and the idiots in congress has oversight.

Fuck helping actual Americans…let’s flood the market with trillions in endless debt instead, right? How long can this kind of mass debt insolvency and mass fraud continue before the US Dollar faces global rejection in trade and hyperinflation?

How long before we start to feel the financial consequences from all this endless debt and fiscal fraud? How long till the world says “we’re no longer putting up with this, take your endless fiat debt and shove it!”…?

When will the United States finally be forced to realize we are totally bankrupt?

http://archive.md/WfhGN

The Fed has run the US since 1913.
Any President opposed to this mafia runs the risk of being ousted or assassinated. Learn (true) history for a change.

2 Likes

Learn the true history???

Why not provide a link, unbiased, reputable for very on to read and learn???

The Fed chairs and governors are paid a flat salary. They aren’t shareholders.

Only the Chair is appointed by the POTUS. The board of governors I don’t believe are.

He’s incapable of posting such links.

Once a member of the Board of Governors is appointed by the president, he or she functions mostly independently. Term is 14 years.

The Chair and Vice Chair of the Board of Governors are appointed by the from among the sitting Governors.

Chair and vice chair serve 4 year terms and can serve multiple terms until the 14 years is up.

I stand corrected. I thought just the Fed Chair was a presidential appointee.

It’s the only one we hear about.

The 14 year term is the on that I’m amazed by.

Apparently they are also approved by the senate and represent the different sectors of the economy.

Read that a few years ago and may be wrong.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Federal-Reserve-Bank-Unaudited-Root/dp/0615706754

And don’t tell me Wikipedia is unbiased and reputable.

A lunatic conspiracist certainly isn’t unbiased or credible either.

Damn just look at the full title and it tells you all you need to know.

The Federal Reserve Bank Unaudited: The Root of All Evil

Exactly. The title says it all.