Why Can’t Trump Unmask the Whistleblower?

Speaking of IG report and why it’s being delayed. A theory that is plausible.

Actually all the witnesses in the secret, underground inquisition are hand picked by the Democrats, most probably Schiff’s staff working with the so-called whistleblower. They are interviewed under Chairman Schiff’s red queen rules. The impeachment inquiry was authorized by Pelosi’s imperial decree with no opportunity for Republicans to have input into any aspect of the crusade.

Suggesting Republicans had any control over the Democrats headlong rush to impeachment is nonsense.

But I didn’t say anything about that. I said, in the post you quoted, that the witnesses are people who Trump (and or others in his administration) picked to work for him. You really don’t know what their personal politics are.

Obama prosecuted at least 8 whistleblowers under the Espionage Act, he was brutal to actual whistleblowers and treated them like leakers and if he didn’t prosecute them he fired them! Now this Ukraine phone call whistleblower fraud is a noting but a leaker being coached and protected by Schiff and the Congressional Dems in HOR.

Yes he did, and that’s a big problem. The DOJ should have refused to. But this, IMO, is one of the weak links of the constitution. I don’t think that the president should be choosing the AG and have always believed that way.

Here is your comment

“Actually, most witness testimony is from Trump’s hand picked appointments. You can make this about democrats as you wish.”

My comment was about the fact the Democrats are controlling the impeachment inquiry. All witnesses are selected or approved by Democrats, the President has no representation, until this week the press was dependent on Democrat leaks. That’s radically different from previous impeachment inquiries but you refuse to discuss it. :smile:

He will when it’s out of the inquiry/deposition phase.

The secret cave inquiry operated on Red Queen rules administered by Chairman Schiff. The rules for the so-called next phase passed exclusively by party loyalists outline a subservient role for the WH counsel but like the Republicans subpoena power it’s all subject to the whim of Commissar Schiff. The Chair can revoke even this impotent charade of Presidential representation should the WH contest committee subpoenas. Compared to previous impeachment inquiries and any concept of bipartisan, fair inquiry it’s a hollow shell of representation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/29/house-democrats-release-resolution-outlining-impeachment-probe-process.html

Of course to the authoritarian House Democrats “Republicans in the room” while they conduct their lynching passes for effective representation. Never mind the damage to the separation of powers imposed by the hyperpartisan Democrats run amok. :roll_eyes:

Um, you may continue to use your racially charged language to describe a constitutionally sanctioned legal process all you want. Trump isn’t even on trial. Witnesses are being deposed as testimony is being taken.

There you go again, deflecting from the grossly unfair caricature of an impeachment process being conducted by Democrats.

You finally got something right with the recognition Trump is not on trial. The pathetic collection of hearsay and opinion assembled by the impeachment crazed Democrats would be laughed out of any courtroom in America. But wait, the House Democrat majority is untethered from any standards or reason, burn down the village to save it to the cheers of the hate filled Resistance zealots.

Glenn Beck (who has finally chosen to support the President) (ROLL EYES!) says there are people all over the country now scouring the internet to erase ALL MENTIONS of Eric Ciaramella.

Really.

I’m not deflecting from anything, just pointing out that your characterization of a constitutionally sanctioned process is wrong. In all this time you’ve never pointed out how democrats are violating the constitution or any law… and I know why.

Wth are you talking about. I’ve pointed that out all along.

Same old, same old, you can’t defend the Democrats lynch mob rules investing near total power in hyperpartisan Adam Schiff so you revert to the same old authoritarian mantra, Democrats House majority authorizes them to conduct impeachment any way they want, no discussion allowed. It’s a third world dictatorship approach but to Resistance Democrats the ends justify the means.

On the contrary, I have defended it. It’s yourself that cannot point to a violation of any law or constitution in the process. :man_shrugging:

And they have every right as the majority to do exactly that.

But then again the Founders in their wisdom gave us the Senate and the SCOTUS to deal with a Rogue house.

Your “defense” has not addressed the blatant lack of fairness, suppression of the minority party and lack of representation of the President, conditions the rules of previous impeachment inquiries prevented. Instead of reasoned discussion you offer up a cartoon character excuse “you will respect my authority” :roll_eyes:

It’s depositions dude. I cannot figure out what you don’t understand about this. Anyway, it’s moot as the hearings are public as of today and the White House’s attorneys were there.

Womp Womp

1 Like

After they already had the rehearsal for the witnesses in the secret underground chamber they led them out to tell stories of 3rd hand hearsay and pretend they were in charge of foreign policy not the President. Oh wait, in the delusional Resistance world Trump is just am occupant of the WH. :smile:

I must have missed where the WH counsel questioned the witnesses as they had the right to do in previous impeachment inquiries. Again Schiff has to approve their questions in advance, dude. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes