Uncommon Knowledge with David Berlinski on “The Deniable Darwin”

Human beings seem to be ‘falling apart’ over the generations. Genetic diseases are passed on, compounded by the mutated genetics of each parent.
I liken this to what occurs back when one were to make a Xerox copy of an image, then make a second copy of that copy, and again and again until the image is degraded beyond recognition.
This seems to be falsified by the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

I understand, but if something is to be selected, that implies an intelligent decision.

No it indicates energy has gone a different course. A mutation could consist of a deletion or addition of sub anatomical particles. Please I am no expert.

1 Like

Neither am I but I do know from my personal interest in the topic, that it has never been found information is added by mutation to the genetic code.

thanks for your interest but I am not qualified.

Fair enough, but don’t the facts prompt you to question your original assertion?

your facts not mine…have a nice day

1 Like

Facts are facts, opinions are yours. Peace

Some things just aren’t knowable until sufficient understanding, knowledge, and discovery come along. Unfortunately it sort of repels human nature to say I/we don’t know and be ok with it. IMO, the basis of religion, apart from the basic belief in a god/creator.

Science is a belief system. No more, no less.

This is Darwin’s religion, whether you like it or not.

IMO.

Since the beginning of time, man has known there is a power greater than He.

Why would God not create the ability to evolve?

Don’t you mean “than he”?
I have no problem with that premise.

Problem arises when man begins to define this “power” as this god and that god, usually a geezer with white beard.

I meant what I said.

I would say exploits for the purpose of power and monetary gain.

Who is this He?
I don’t understand it.

I’m in full agreement.
The problem is, people don’t know that.

No, it’s an intellectual discipline based upon observation and experiment.

That’s why today’s science is tomorrow’s joke.

Remember when Earth was flat or women were incapable of logical thought?

These were the intellectual disciplines of the time.

Yeah, it still doesn’t sit well with me knowing how they managed to relegate Benedict to early retirement. The guy was an intellectual giant, and perhaps that is what scared them the most. (Globalist Cabal) Lets make no mistake that Francis is a Globalist.

I have read a long and detailed biography of Darwin, none of the above was ever mentioned in the book.

Of course your books ain’t gonna mention.
It’s a secret society.

Masonic handshake

Oh, when god inspired Job so…

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the [b]line upon it?
6 To what were its foundations fastened?
Or who laid its cornerstone,

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.