Tucker: Voters need to demand change from the GOP!

Dem’s have always been able to do an amazing job of pulling disparate groups together based primarily on victimhood to build broad coalitions. It’s how they’ve maintained power in our largest cities and most populous states for generations.

I can say the same for you with your fucked up talking points of a Nazi wanna be.

Another Soros funded entity?

1 Like

Well that’s a bunch of clueless BS.

1 Like

You morons are still screaming at the sky clueless assholes . What does your fucked up party stand for ? Are you still on your knees and asking black for forgiveness ? :rofl: You anti-cop ■■■■ run to the police every time blacks assault you morons . Is there anything real with you dopes ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You know you lost the argument when you pull out the “Nazi” card because you are incapable of defending your original statement. Which BTW has nothing to do with this threads topic yet you couldn’t help yourself!

2 Likes

This is how it’s done!

Raheem stays cool, on point while Chris Haan makes an ass out of himself!

https://youtu.be/7u0L3CSnCcw

The one thing Haan excels at is making an ass of himself.

1 Like

He makes me want to punch him in the nose! He is so infuriating and disrespectful to people!

He does his job well. He’s nothing but a paid troll.

I know, so why encourage him by engaging him? If people here ignore him he is less likely to post crap!

Been trying that for over a year, it won’t go away so might as well just occasionally expose him for all to see.

They win when you fuel such worthless banter! It does nothing!

We’ll just have to disagree on that one Doc.

1 Like

I am starting to see your point, but time is one thing that has to be thought of in more useful measures than wasting it.

Haan doesn’t make and ass of himself. He IS an ass! He is the sphincter of an ass! He is an asshole! He has dingle-berries on his lips!

He merely brings attention to the FACT that he IS an ass!

He will always be an ass!

dingle-berry

a piece of shit that hangs on one of your ass hairs and wont fall off.