šŸš¦TUCKER CARLSON leaving Fox News, IMMEDIATELY! Original

The original can never be triggered, I am the original lol!

It is painful not having tucker on . He delivered a powerful monologue.

Jitss calls the ratings slump following the firing of Tucker Carlson at Fox News ā€œa Budweiser momentā€

Do you agree??

1 Like

I think itā€™s more than a Budweiser moment. Tucker being removed has killed an entire media network. Budweiser has been ā€¦ different, comparativelyā€¦ marginally.

1 Like

Some of this true; some isnā€™t. The election WAS stolen! Hello?

Some of what you said are lies. I believe Murdochā€™s kids took over, and they hated Tucker. I got this from Megan Kelly; her guess; I believe it. Makes sense.

At any rate, I hope Fox is FINISHED!!!:joy::joy::joy:

What did I say are lies? I love Megyn Kelly! My oldest daughter is named Maeghan.

Legally, I think Tucker can argue he has been effectively fired. No show, removed from company email, and probably had his access restricted or revoked. I sense a negotiated divorce in the near future. Tucker will enjoy a view weeks of with the exception of sporadic videos. Then heā€™ll choose the best option out of Spotify, Rumble, Daily Wire, Newsmax, or whomever else wants an enormous audienceā€¦

1 Like

I think tucker is going the independent route, maybe a daily show on Rumble.

Iā€™d love to see him team up buy cnn lol that would be epic.

Alex jones
Tucker
Etcā€¦,

Original!!

1 Like

Wtf

1 Like

Ok this is better than I thought. Elon musk and tucker and editors. Control of the line up? Lol wow! Alex jones might be on national TV.! !.

Om Foxweiser lol

Holy shit. Tuckerā€™s old time slot finished FORTIETH in the key demo and the rest of the Fox prime time lineup didnā€™t do much better. They might as well replace him with Dylan Mulvaney at this pointā€¦

I need some Tucker, we are about to be invaded and tucker isnā€™t making this make sense.

Original

Broke this here first
Yup .

1 Like

The original is always better then the duplicate lol

Never duplicated ā€œjitssā€

Love Alex Jones ā€¦ letā€™s go Alex!

Can you imagine if Alex jones is allowed back on Twitter?

What pissed me off the most is Iā€™d be over seas, in some dangerous situations, and when my contract would end Iā€™d want to watch tucker, but Fox News holds his show for hoursā€¦ but on Twitter I can watch when ever I want