Trump just announced any one that Crosses the border will get shot in the face

That is not the point I was remarking on! You just tried while riding your morally superior “White Horse” to lambast me for not being conservative enough for you. What’s funny is you citing a leftist publication. If I didn’t know any better I would think you are exercising your passive aggression to feed your own confirmation bias. The irony is hilariously uncanny! LMAO!

Aww - it’s ok sweetie. Let the confirmation bias flow through you. Don’t worry about reading a quote from Trump on the subject…just worry about spending your Trumpbux like a good little welfare queen.

You make a lot of assumptions about me and what I think because you are so much smarter than everybody else here right? Part of critical thinking is factually listening to others point of view and not responding with emotions. I Guess you don’t actually practice what you prescribe with your cursory invectives! Nice job!

Well, when you resort to name calling now you have no argument and only exposes you as a small person.

I thought Trump wanted to Make American Great Again? This is hysterical! Looks like Americans don’t want to work these jobs after all. Once again, we need foreign labor to bail our asses out and Trump can’t ignore it anymore…not after the strongest and biggest economy in the history of the world just shit the bed because people are only buying essential items.

So is Trump fucking over the American people again or not?

1 Like

I don’t make any assumptions about you because I don’t care about you. Welfare queens have no value and are nothing but useless eaters.

1 Like

To be honest with you I really can’t answer this question at the present moment. I need more time to dig deeper on this subject and to further understand what is behind this decision. Decisions like these are not made in a vacuum, there is a reason for it, a motive. Why can’t he hire Americans to fill these vacancies? That is what everybody wants to know and the people should hold his feet to the fire in providing an answer.

Ok you don’t care about me but before you start name calling and falsely making accusations about me when you know nothing about me, you should know it makes your statements not only ignorant but also pretty childish and says a lot about the level of intellect you bring to the conversation here.

1 Like

One for the vaults. Nasty American-hating, Trump hating losers are trapped in their own personal hell. Legend in their own mind, Egoist junkies.

1 Like

Well no, he never said what you claimed so let’s avoid the histrionics and outright lies and look at what was actually said.

1 Like

If we lose half our businesses because of this how many years or decades do you think it will be before we fully recover?

Great Depression ring any bells?

1 Like

Everyone has a talent. Sometimes you just have to look real hard to find it. :rofl:

1 Like

And $1200 dollars is gonna fix that?

The economy was already artificially inflated.

I voted for Trump. Not my fault he failed to deliver on nearly everything and bungled this response so badly that the economy, his only accomplishment, went to shit.

Unless we get a vaccine, everyone who didn’t get infected in this wave will still be at risk of getting infected when it comes back, probably in the winter, maybe sooner.

Right now 100k are projected to die, if 1-2% of people who get it die then that implies 5-10M people will get infected, but there’s 330M of us, so 98% of us will still be vulnerable.

Many people who don’t have immunity will be hesitant to go back to crowded activities with strangers when they know the pandemic could return at any moment. Many businesses will be down for the count, regardless.

If you think 1200.00 is the extent of it I can’t help you.

Read a summary of the bill.

Additionally there are loan guarantee for small businesses to keep their employees on the payroll. If the do, in six months those loans become grants.

That’s just a fraction of what’s being done, the 1,200.00 is just a monthly additional income to help folks get by that are already suffering.

Those estimates are way the hell off.

At least 30-60% of the population will get it and 80% of them will not even know they had it because the symptoms will be so mild or non existent.

If we test a year from now or at the end of this outbreak we’re going to find the mortality rate is only .01-.1% in all likelihood similar to H1N1.

This whole thing is mostly a media induced panic in the hopes of bringing down the Trump Administration.

Serious questions, no insult intended.

How old are you?

What is it you think Trump has reversed himself on?

https://tucson.com/news/national/what-about-those-1-200-checks-the-government-is-sending-out-when-will-i-get/article_ed33cdac-07ef-544a-9136-1c46e3ad36e3.html