Trucker Strike in Canada 🇨🇦

Not polio? Must be the MMR vaccine then.

Another development is the Montana Alberta border were Truckers have blocked the highway and are now surround by a SWAT team.

In the first video Truckers in a diner vote to stay and stand their ground should the police come after them and try to arrest them

Truckers speak after making their decision to stand their ground

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Trudeau gets scorned in Parliament!

https://youtu.be/9_VeHW6vPoU

Salty liberal tears on a epic meltdown! Love this this!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

I hope they bring that shithole mini Country to its fucking knees !!!

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

The subplot of this larger story is the online fundraising platform “Gofundme” in which decided to withhold funding for the Canadian Truckers. What is infuriating about this is the fact that the same people who own this platform gave millions to “Black Lives Matter” (now under investigation for possible fraud) or that they also didn’t discriminate against fundraising efforts of ANTIFA, or the “Chaz” efforts during their occupation in downtown Seattle. Do you see the problem here?

Wait till the store shelves are empty. The Pols will be eating each other. Let the Gay Trudeau get behind the wheel of a big rig and see how easy the truckers have it.

1 Like

Its going to happen and I am just amazed by how many people are clueless about this one fundamental threat such as the basic necessities of life, like food, water, shelter, etc., as they continue to take that aspect of life for granted. These things are not a right but a necessity to live.

I was just having a discussion with a college buddy who is a dyed in the wool liberal and is now a teacher living in New York City. He married a black liberal woman (he is White) who pretty much shares his ethos with their own echo chamber. Even though I provided him several logical arguments and evidence to boot about how the 2020 election was rigged and even that was not enough to convince him as he still had the same tired rebuttals without any consideration for any alternative explanations. I finally threw my hands up in the air and gave up. As I had some time to meditate on our discussion I came to the realization some people no matter what, can not be helped and are most likely to become collateral damage when things really get worse. People think while huddled within their monoliths of cement structures of rent control apartments and feeling secure about their own complacency in life, is that society will never collapse and such possibilities are too unimaginable. These people are void of history and the unpredictability of the behaviors of the human species to even have such considerations. Just look at where we are today! No one thought humans were capable of becoming totalitarian dictators, but just look at Australia? I for one am not blind to think that death is not a real possibility for some including myself. Its simply naive to not think in terms of time and our mortality and ask: what quality of life do we have left realistically speaking while other mechanisms within the moment is robbing our time? Starvation is real! Nuclear war is real? Viruses are real? Homelessness is real? We reached the precipice of confronting the Neo-Cons and Grmimer worm tongues of the world and where it ends will be the deciding factor between life and death to which resolution of a crisis of humanity is at stake!

Excellent discussion and Peterson offers awesome insights in Canada’s political environment while this Trucker Protest rages on.

I hope you are paying attention folks! Just because its in Canada doesn’t mean that we are immune to the down stream consequences to what happens to our neighbors in the North, its just getting started. The world is now watching to see what a caged animal that is desperate is going to do next.

On the ground in Ottawa.