Title 42 Controversy!

Anyway back to the subject at hand. I’m for introducing title 48 Putting the military on the border

Try to keep up , do you know anything about the RINO maker ?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/donald-trump -surprises-by-endorsing-mitt-romney-for-senate-run.html
Mitt Romney accepts Trump's endorsement in campaign for Senate - ABC News

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We have another groomer… hey answer this question.
Simple yes or no
does trump still endorse Mitt? Or was it pulled? Asking for a friend mate

@Dr_Manhattan @tt53
Stop derailing the thread about mitt Romney. If you wanna spread your misinformation and half truths start another topic… Capeesh?

Fk off dooshbag! We will just ignore you like everyone else does!

1 Like

Most of your threads are empty :rofl::rofl: fraud liar haha

Projection is your most gifted trait to which you over compensate with make believe personas you try to pass off here. Losers like you with insecurity issues always do that and you exhibit those traits in spades. So anything you say to me, any insults whether they be racists, like pissing on children that you once claimed you did ring hallow like your personality here. Empty barrels makes the loudest noise!

Cool story faa’g. Now stop derailing the thread you couldn’t answer the question I destroyed you move on.

Nice try, but clearly you must be talking about yourself because self denial which is another trait along with being a pathological liar are all part of your MO here and is clearly a defense mechanism and indicative of a person who is highly insecure. Thanks you keep proving my point every time you post your silly nonsense!

This is describing you to a “T” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We need to
Stop woman from voting… seriously

You are pulling it . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: TRUMP # 1 RINO MAKER , AND HUCKSTER . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I know you are but what is trump?

Trump wouldn’t hire Mitt as his GOFER. He couldn’t trust him to bring coffee without testing it for poison or turn his back without a knife stabbing. Et tu Mitt!!!

Yep , still in 3rd grade , having flash backs of your lunch money taken away . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DUMP THE TRUMP
GO RON D 2024 !!!

1 Like

But he would endorse him and help him get elected . Trump -the RINO MAKER

1 Like