Title 42 Controversy!

Democratic party members have complained to Biden that cancelling title 42 (anti-covid provision) would only harm the strained medical condition of the US,only to fall on deaf ears. What kind of goofy government have we? Check video on new illegal arrivals including a fatal truck crashed.
Growing number of Dems warn Biden not to do this - YouTube

1 Like

I don’t know how republicans don’t go to capital hill and declare they will shut down the government until we close our fucking southern border. For millions of reasons.
How can you not win on an invasion of America.
They keep saying it’s because of fentanyl, or diseases.
How about our culture. The majority of crossers are men, do you really think they’re gonna give up their fucking culture? Their heritage? Not demand white women and American women Accept their version of how to live life.
While American men get silenced because they won’t speak out because they work for a union, or afraid to lose their property in a hate crime charge for talking or protesting.

We are going to get 18,000 invaders a day and liberal news organizations won’t bring up anything.

Covered this topic already in the Southern Border crisis thread!

The current entry is an updated related version,Democratic senators had not yet complained.

No fucking balls . They may as well be ALL RINO’s at this point . My god how the fuck did Trump back scumbag Mitt ?

2 Likes

When did trump back mitt? He said no to secretary of State… Seems like you got a little bit of TDS

Because the DEMS and RINOS want their votes. Not one Pol will vote to send all of them back because of being called a RACIST which the Lefist press will beat the drum.

Looks like you are short on memory huh but quick to react without doing your own research?

It was taken back dummy

No dummy no matter how you try to dressed it up you got burned as usual. He did indeed endorse him while Trump was president and of course you denying it by posting a referenced post that was about the presidential election of 2016 and not 2018 reveals your stupidity. Hilarious! Yo dummy as you didn’t even look at the date of your cited article! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As we all know Donald Trump no longer endorses mitt Romney that endorsement was pulled and is no longer available or valuable

That is right up there with your claims of the Bills cheating when they stomped the Patriots or you pretending to be in the special forces. You are hilarious!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No sparky you’re special … lol
I do private security for a top assets in the world.
does trump still endorse Mitt? Or was it pulled? Asking for a friend mate

Yeah sure you do! (chuckle) Like I said previously when you were gong on with all that bullshit like a high schooler its the internet you can be anything you want to be. Whatever. Go ahead and continue to play your make believe games, I don’t have time for your bullshit! Do your own research and actually practice honesty for once in your life then continue to live your fantasies on the internet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See everyone he won’t answer the question… I rest my dominant case.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/374576-trump-endorses-critic-romney-in-utah-senate-race/

Ok groomer you still won’t answer the question

“Groomer” Back to your old high school tactics by name calling. Got it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just face it you got burned and double burned when you post a 2016 article that had nothing to do with his senate endorsement. You invent a new kind of stupid yet again! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Classic Jitss! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW you are free to provide proof when Trump pulled his endorsement prior to Romney being elected to the senate. What he did afterward is irrelevant but apparently your too stupid to understand that part of the equation. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Listen groomer when you answer my question I’ll answer your question.