This is why Americans Need to Prepare for War and Famine ☠

This country is so totally fucked. We are at God’s Mercy, we must keep the Faith and trust in Our Lord to protect us.

Our Lord is going to SEVERELY punish this country for ALL the DREADFUL SINS, it has become the modern day version of Sodom and Gomorrah, it is Godless and EVIL and it is being run by the Spirit of The Antichrist.

1 Like

Agreed, it was a real sad day for America the day that our capital building had to be protected from butt hurt sore looser Trumpers after Trump’s epic defeat….:rage:

Whatever…What…EVAH! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your stupidity shines through yet again! How about those FBI agitator plants that were present in the crowd that day in order to start and stir up shit? Montecrusty, the phony know it all who is ignorant on all things defines what being mentally challenged is all about! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep clutching your pearls Montecrusty, eventually you will be made to look to like that foolish pig with lipstick that we always knew you to be who can’t show their face anymore. You have no self respect are simply aloof to what is the truth is because it doesn’t fit your bitchfest agenda. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Well who’s going to protect Legitimate ballots?

2 Likes

Whatever…What…EVAH….
Phuck all the lords that exist only in peoples minds around this world……

Apparently your Lord is Trump, and he lives in your head rent free. I guess he wins! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My Faith is very important to me.

3 Likes

Well that’s not true, Trump engaged economic warfare with China, and despite Americans bearing the brunt of the cost of it, Biden has been widely criticized for maintaining it….

What you are not saying Montecrusty is you are speaking for yourself. So stop with the BS you are not fooling anyone here with that line of bullshit!. As usual you are not only woefully ignorant when it comes to economic polices and China US relations but clueless about what is actually going on!

And quite likely those China is aligned with….:thinking:

Well, WWI was touted as “The War To End All Wars”–but it didn’t exactly turn out that way.

I would fully expect that there will be a WWIII (yes, a shooting war).

And a WWIV.

And a WWV…

With WW4 fought with sticks and stones….:thinking:

Just many people expected WWII to be. (After all–as I noted previously–WWI was supposed to be “the war to end all wars.”)

Its coming in one form or another. Just when a distraction is needed most, is when Wars become useful and profitable!

1 Like