This is a long read. The January 6 Insurrection Hoax

This is the deep state

1 Like

And who planted the pipe bombs???

I can’t for the life of me understand why the location of these trials haven’t been appealed to the Supreme Court, no way these guys are getting a fair trial.

A year ago, I made a $100 bet with a liberal friend who said “this is crazy, they’ll never do it”

It will be a little longer before I collect, but my take was that there’s no way they can say “no” to this horde of grifters. It’s been a long time since California had any sanity.

Boston I getting ready to pass reparations.

Don’t be surprised to find out those "informants were nothing more than fbi plants and orchestrated the event to fit their goal ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I agree with you on this brotha!

Evanston is the first city in the U.S. to fund reparations, committing $10 million over the next decade in an attempt to repay Black residents for the wrongs and accumulated losses incurred by generations of racism.

It’s a shame… who’s going to want to serve these ppl in restaurants?

1 Like

I should get reparations for the last 2+ years of losing my income to a fake pandemic.

1 Like

All the businesses that failed to reopen should be reimbursed by the moronic government.

2 Likes

And the money should come from the crooked DNC and those assholes in Congress , screw giving them a f-ing raise !!! :clown_face: :poop: :clown_face: :poop:

1 Like

I want you to understand something right now. Donald J Trump is your next president. Do you understand me??

ROFLMAO.
If only you could convince the independents to support the loud mouth you might be right.

I am independent …….

We understand you. We just don’t think you’re right…lol.

We’ll make some sense

Good one, in your dreams… ROFLMAO…

1 Like
1 Like

Waste of time with that moron . :poop:

1 Like