The Perfect Storm is Arriving Soon

I saw the Steve Bannon news presser and he was saying what is happening in Britain and the banks is the Globalist shills. J-e-w-s

Look at this!

Eurozone’s total debt jumped to more than 12 trillion EUR in the second quarter of 2022.

This is crazy!

@Dr_Manhattan can you please stop spamming threads? It is hard to follow any actual discussion with all of the pictures.

Anyway - so, a few days ago, Barry Ritholtz came up with something very interesting, which is that the Fed’s actions can cause the Fed’s inflation model to over-report inflation and cause the Fed to over-react.

Inflation is calculated both as a basket of goods and as a basket of services. Ritholtz believes the “Goods” basket has reached peak inflation already and that prices are receding, even if still elevated over last year.

The services sector is mostly shelter, which means real estate. But rather than plug home values into that bucket, the Fed uses “Owner’s Equivalent Rent,” which is the rent a homeowner would earn if they leased their house to somebody else rather than lived with it.

Thing is, when the Fed raises rates, it makes mortgages more expensive and harder to get, which makes homebuying more difficult, which turns would-be homeowners into renters, which drives up rents, which then get added to the services bucket of the CPI and, boom – raising rates leads to a higher inflation reading (if not strictly higher inflation).

Is the Fed trapped in a rate-raising feedback loop of its own creation?

I am not going to change my posting behavior just because some random guy decides to show up here after being absent from this site for over a year and is suddenly making demands because he is allowing memes to bother him or is triggered. What I will do however is change my responses. I will be polite instead of being the usual rude snarkiness one would expect such retorts from me.

They are already doing it where have you been?

I don’t know how that can be true when the economy is deliberately being sabotaged? Do you not share that view or do you support this regime’s approach to using the COVID nonsense for out of control spending while attacking small businesses and the energy sector?

Not sure I would agree with this assessment either. While Real estate is one asset that is having an effect on the economy it doesn’t make up the majority of the services sector. Too much to list here and it is much more complicated than that.

This I agree with, then again we shouldn’t be surprised by what is happening. This has been a frontal assault from this regime from the beginning who serves the WEF’s agenda and is intent on making us all own nothing and being happy, that includes taking away and eroding our rights and freedoms of home ownership, and making mortgages more expensive is just one way of doing it, another is creating scarcity in the money supply line. Remember that line and where it comes from?

Are you getting ready for war or are you going to stand in line and complain? What are you going to do when you have no food or water? Do you have a contingency plan?

2 Likes

Just as I indicated in this post warnings are usually met with denial until it is too late. USA Energy Information Administration-“We have only diesel left for 25 days” stated previously

“According to the Energy Information Administration, there will be no more diesel fuel by Monday of Thanksgiving week (in 25 days).”

This one is as obvious as it gets. If the issue of Diesel fuel is not addressed in the next 25 days, the entire US economy is going to come to a screeching halt! This is real and no BS. I want to be wrong about this, but the American economy is currently facing a crisis not seen since the depression and this could get really bad if this is allowed to continue.

Tucker Carlson is on point with this issue!

This is a little extreme, and can not think your government would allow this to happen. If the US economy shuts down the rest of world would feel it too. I can’t see it happening.

We are about to find out soon enough. We rely heavily on the trucking industry and if they don’t have fuel our entire economy is fked!

1 Like

This is pretty nutty! Now the Biden admin is going to consider nationalizing the Oil and gas industry? What is next? A communist Chinese state?

1 Like

The oil and gas industry will never be nationalized in the United States. The industry is too important to the economy, and the government understands that. The oil and gas industry provides jobs for millions of Americans and generates billions of dollars in revenue each year. Nationalizing the industry would be a disaster for the economy, and the government knows that. The oil and gas industry is also too powerful to be nationalized. The industry has deep ties to the government, and its lobbyists have a lot of influence in Washington. The oil and gas industry will never be nationalized in the United States. It’s just not going to happen.

1 Like

Maybe you are right, but this current crisis is a perfect storm that is going to sink the economy if something is not done soon. Its seems that democrats are getting desperate and thinking of ways to address this problem albeit no with sound solutions if they think they can nationalize the industry and not expect blow back. Remember these people who are calling the shots are bent on putting the industry out of business in favor of green policies so this might a gambit that they are considering.

There is no way they are getting rid of oil. The so-called “green energy” movement is nothing more than a leftist scam. The real goal is to funnel money into the pockets of crony democrat “capitalists” and government bureaucrats, all while attempting to make an increasingly small number of the population to feel like they’re somehow saving the planet. Never mind the fact that inefficient wind turbines are a blight on the landscape, that solar panels are useless without a continuous supply of sunshine, and that biofuels require more land and water to produce than fossil fuels. The green energy scam is all about stirring up mass hysteria over an imaginary problem and then using that panic to justify centralizing power in the hands of a select few…that part I agree with.

1 Like

Can’t say I disagree with you, however this current problem of diesel shortage is going to be an extremely big issue especially if our economy comes to a complete stop if something is not done soon. Just as you articulated, maybe they are wanting to create a crisis in order to use it as an excuse to centralize power and take control of the industry, which it is also right out of the communist playbook. If they succeed in doing that then we are no longer a free market economy.

2 Likes

So the Puppet President berates Big Energy again… this time he accuses them of the diesel shortage .

SURPRISED?
Hypocritical to the end. This year’s "OCTOBER SURPRISE"is that Americans àre beginning to side with the Big Energy moguls because Biden’s policy is clearly responsible.
And what has Joe Biden ever done for Energy in America except criticize and hamper and over regulate them???
I would not co -operate with that foolishness of the Democrats either. Except for the fact I have a heart for Americans, I would tell the Democrats to go to H*** and they can use a bicycle to get there!!!

This is this shit that bothers me, I know when I return to the states from Mogadishu will the stores be stocked? Will there be chaos like I’m in now?

This topic is also in another thread

1 Like

He really thinks we can power America with wind turbines. Lol

It’s funny I have a relative who voted for Biden he’s retired, lol
His energy bills are through the roof! His stocks are all tanked, but because the media has absolutely brain washed normal Americans he can’t see through the BS

It’s really sad what left wing media has done to Americans.

1 Like

Back when I was much younger, the ACLU sued to get Nazis the right to march in Skokie, Ill. They took the position that, even though everyone despises them, Nazis get the right to free speech. It’s been a long time since the ACLU stood on principle. Now they look the other way when flagrant violations of that principle occur.

I never thought I’d see what’s happening now in this country. So, there are few things that I put outside of the possible when it comes to government. Nationalizing things is a little bit of a stretch, but not by much. There will come a time when they need scapegoats for the economic chaos they have caused.

1 Like

And here we are.