The over reach of a democrat governor

She is turning not just Detroit into a “third world” city. But the entire state. Some of the businesses where I live have to “go out of business” because of her. They would have survived if she didn’t go to that extreme.

The number looks daunting however when you use the percentage so popular with the left it’s by far small.

There are approximately 10 million people in Mich excluding illegals.

Do the math.

I believe we are right behind New York…if not New Jersey.
I doubt those are the “real” numbers @LouMan. JUst saying…

@LouMan There is a break down of each county in the state of Michigan. I am in Wexford County. Which was last checked, we had 3 deaths - so far as today.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/michigan-coronavirus-cases.html

It’s easy to fudge the numbers higher. A person dies from heart failure that has corona is a corona death. NY is fast at work ensuring a high number of deaths so they can demand more from the fed, Gov’t.

Our stupid governor demands 10K ventilators from the Fed Gov’t. to handle the load, 1300 pool hospitalized and they say it has peaked.

His demand all but forgotten by the press as his model is obviously flawed.

1 Like

Of course, we both know it couldn’t happen at a better time - Election year. So, of course they will try and “milk” the Federal Government as much as they can.

1 Like

Speaking about Dem Governors…

8ee9f6fe9a22bdc9

:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Andrew Cumo is a joke in itself.

Spending days up at the press conferences “propping” up all these details on how bad his state is - when was the last time we saw him at some food bank helping out the residents of his state? When was the last time we ever saw him tell his state “Don’t worry, we’re gonna get through this - you all are not alone”?

He is just a typical Demo-fraud. Just like his brother Chris “Fredo” Cumo, who rather try to pick a fight with some guy when he asked asimple question.

1 Like

Governor Bitchmer gets her way and extends the lockdown until July, I am almost guaranteeing that there will be civil unrest in the streets. Not only in Detroit, but all over her state.

1 Like