The NEW Starbucks CEO Has Admitted She Doesn’t Like White People

AT BIRTH , SILLY !!!

1 Like

A company that closes it’s stores to tell all their employees to let homeless lay around not buying a single thing and later refuse to serve police officers . Who in the F supports that PC BS ?:

1 Like

Except that your link and quote is bullshit. What Wiki actually says.

Rosalind G. Brewer is an American businesswoman, the COO of Starbucks and the former President and CEO of Sam’s Club, a division of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.[1][2][3][4][5][6] USA Today referred to her as “one of corporate America’s most prominent women and black female executives.”[7] She became the first woman and the first African-American to fill the role of CEO at one of Wal-Mart Stores’ divisions.[8] In 2018 she was listed as the 34th in Forbes’ ranking of the most powerful women.[9]

Who cares what wiki says? This woman is a racist.

1 Like

RJ misrepresented Wiki, is the point.

1 Like

I hope one day our society stops tolerating this blatant racism towards white people. Either that, or they need to get rid of laws that make it illegal for white people to discriminate. This woman has talked openly for years about discriminating against white people and how she does everything in her power to do it. She has no place in the private sector and she has no place in America.

1 Like

That will happen when what is bubbling up in society right now eventually boils over. It’s not a matter of if, but when.

1 Like

That’s because she is the quintessential diversity quota box checker. They just put her into senior positions so they don’t catch any discrimination lawsuits. She doesn’t actually add value to the business.

No you dimwit the joke is on you! :rofl:

It was intentional as in parody! Your limited brain functions can’t seem to recognise that little detail! Epic failure on your part! Classic clueless Monte! Ha ha ha!:rofl:

Funny! I wonder if it was White people along the way that contributed to her corporate climb by providing opportunities? I am willing to bet yes, yes they did!

I’d invest in R.J.Reynolds before Starbucks … tobacco isn’t any where near as evil as social justice by educator or bureaucrat.

We make our own coffee every morning. A friend tipped me off to Café Bustelo- it’s a Cuban espresso roast- already ground in a vacuum seal bag.
Outstanding coffee. I quit Starbucks years ago, not a political move, just got tired of lines for burnt coffee.

As for the new CEO, her discomfort with White males is something she’s no doubt very proud of. Hating Whitey is all the rage today.

A good stainless thermos will keep your coffee hot for 8-10 hours.

Honestly if you want to keep your coffee tasting fresh cool it immediately after brewing then just microwave each cup as you pour it.

The longer you keep your coffee on the burner the more bitter it will become.

A hydro flask works even better keeping thinks hot up to 24 hrs !

Hmm, i’m not familiar with them, I’ll have to do some searching.

Oh well , how could she ever be a racist then . SMH :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: