The Case for Voter ID!

Voter Fraud instances.

1. 16,000 ballots were found not delivered sitting in Tubs in a Wisconsin District postal office
  2. A West Virginia mail carrier was charged with fraud for altering ballots
  3. 5 individuals changed with voter fraud in Texas in a ring committed to altering ballots
  4. 10 Oregon operatives pleaded guilty of Voter fraud following the 2016 elections
  5. Former Eatonville Mayor convicted of voter fraud in Florida
  6. 7 felony convictions for voter fraud in St. Clair County

So in effect, democrats are inferring, blacks are too stupid to apply for voter ID. Also voter ID points to common sense; and thatā€™s rare in the democrat party.

1 Like

This is business as usu4in Philly and only the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

In the primary election I received no ballot i the mail.

The response you need to go to a precinct to vote as we do not send out duplicate ballots.

My neighbor move to Utah, the new owner received 2 ballots in the mail for that former owner and asked me what to do with them. I returned them to the county clerk who said thy could not take them and said I should contact the former owner and send them to Utah. Maybe I should have filled them out and deposited them at the DMV ballot box.

Yeah this entire nonsense of Vote by mail is a scheme to defraud the system in favor of Democrats.

1 Like

It works in Colorado coupled with same day registration with little proof required for citizenship.

The snake in the grass. The entire issue surrounding mail in voting couldnā€™t be more apparent that the special insiders club on both sides of the aisle pan to jack up the November election by using the CCP Virus as an excuse. This from the RINOS and its apparent what they plan on doing. We need to rid ourselves of such traitors.

Here is more proof!

1 Like

Voting should be completed on Election Day. The further we get from this basic requirement, the more room for fraud to slip in and subvert elections.

Shitlibs want to expand the pathways for casting votes, because they claim that the dumb and poor need the extra time to get their civic act together. Their real reason is to keep the vote fraud mill operating.

Sane, civilized people want to keep voting tightly regulated to a single day of civic duty, and limit the opportunities for vote fraud. The real reason civilized people want this is because the dumb and poor will vote dumbly and poorly.

If you donā€™t like the idea of disenfranchising the dumb, the poor, and the POX, then strive for a homogeneous nation with a large egalitarian middle class which effectively reduces to near zero the number of citizens (or foreign squatters) who would be negatively impacted by strict voting rules.

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct sir! All of the other nonsense such as mail in voting, ballot harvesting is nothing more than Democrats trying to find ways to cheat. In fact their plan is to not to concede the elections as they are hiring Lawyers in every state.

Excellent and underrated post!

1 Like

I wish I can vote up a hundred times his post! It is spot on!

Here is a democrat calling for a bill to stop ballot harvesting! Democrats are stupid, because Gabbard would have given Trump a run for their money. The DNC is afraid of Gabbard.

https://youtu.be/JBbVRDjwfmU

The case for voter ID couldnā€™t be more obvious than it is now! Democrats donā€™t want it and we now know why!

The DEMORATS would lose umpteen votes from the " poor and disenfranchised " illegals. They always have the same excuse that any type of voter id or honest sane ways of election monitoring is always discriminating against someone.
Iwill sooner live to see rhe USA land someone on Pluto before there is an honest elction in nearby Philadelphia.