The 97% Myth - Real?

One tree at a time. If you and the rest of the alarmists had started planting when you first clmbed onto the AGW wagon, you would be done by now.

1 Like

Global warming/climate change is an attempt to kill capitalism, and this has been admitted to by top UN officials. While for others, the useful idiots, it’s true believers, it’s a religion unto itself. Rajendra Pachauri who chaired the IPCC when it shared the Nobel Peace Prize with Al Gore in 2007 is one of these United Nations officials who has admitted that the global warming scare is an effort to destroy capitalism. But that’s only part of the motivation. For others, as a second U.N. official confirms, it’s a religious experience. Alarmists started to come clean at a news conference in Brussels in early February 2015 when Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, owned up to their agenda. She made clear what so many already know: The goal of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological ruin but to extinguish capitalism.

2 Likes

That is exactly right.

1 Like
1 Like

Bill Nye, the actor speaks. Shh!

I’ve seen most of these, they’re entertaining.

This one by John Coleman, who past away last year, is very thorough.

We are living in the most stable period of climate (the last ~10,000 years), that mankind has ever seen in our 200,000+ years on this planet, and a series of comet fragments ended the ice age.

I’ll pass on paying the libs for the privilege of breathing.

2 Likes

We didn’t put carbon into the atmosphere, you dolt. It’s always been there. Carbon, nitrogen, and Oxygen have always been there along with several other elements. We are carbon based life. What, you think there would be carbon based life in an atmosphere without carbon? And you want us to take you seriously when you tell us the sky is falling? Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. :laughing:

To be fair, burning oil and other human activities has altered the CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere. While I would argue that it’s a GOOD thing, I think what he’s saying is technically true. Don’t think he said it didn’t exist before, just that we’re pumping a fair amount into the atmosphere. It’s still a minor amount compared to natural sources but it was enough to change the trajectory of CO2 levels and move them up… instead of down, where it would have effectively ended life on this planet because without plants, we cannot exist and they start dying at I think 180 ppm… we were down to 250 but we’re now up to nearly 400. That’s the part they miss, we accidentally might have saved life on this planet. :joy:

1 Like

It takes a lot more energy to warm something up than it does to cool it down. Science and all.

Warm periods do not last. This is a cold planet, and we’re lucky to have experienced the last 10,000 years of Global Warming.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ya got to outthink them before they can tax you!

I wish conservatives would invest in a information campaign about this, they are replacing car lanes with bike lanes in Boston, they are about to destroy Boston common