Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments Challenging Roe v. Wade: UPDATE OVERTURNED!

Most of America IS the center right.

2 Likes

Not only for babies, I mean they want US dead as well, many of them are very open about wishing death on Rightists, they are getting so insane though now that they often are wishing death on ANYONE who disagrees with The Leftist Agenda.

1 Like

Most of the World is also Center Right, the majority of the World are NOT fucking Commie Fascists.

2 Likes

I noticed that. Leftists here and in the US haven’t evolved beyond the ideology of their predecessors in the last century.

2 Likes

The right is not the entity advocating DEATH TO BABIES due to irresponsible behavior. That’s YOUR goose stepping side of the aisle.

1 Like

Yes and they INSIST that it’s us who are the Nazi’s. Okay whatever :roll_eyes:

If Josef Mengele were still alive the Leftists would appoint him President of Planned Parenthood.

1 Like

That, or he would get Fauci’s job.

1 Like

Nobody but the extreme alt right is advocating completely outlawing baby killing.

Texas advocated a position that is somewhere in the MIDDLE of American public opinion on this. And only the goose stepping FemiNazis are opposed to it.

It is NOT a human right. There is NOTHING in the Constitution that gives a woman the RIGHT to kill a baby.
That is just plain despicable.

1 Like

Well Fauci is a little Nazi anyhow.

You know in Italian Fauci means Sickle, amazing as what does The Grim Reaper carry? Yes a sickle.

You know during The Middle Ages when The Black Death was on the rampage, many Italians who’s surname was Fauci changed their name and it was never changed back to Fauci, there are in Italy now ONLY 151 people with the surname Fauci, it is considered a BAD name to carry because it reminds people of The Black Death and The Grim Reaper.

So Nazi Anthony Fauci has the correct name for what he is, The Angel of Death, The Grim Reaper.

1 Like

Great, give me some information. So far all I see is a wanna be moderator this morning……:roll_eyes:

Watch out, some people think the constitution is the grantor of human rights……:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Boys and girls, I’ll try to 'splain this as painlessly as possible. I realize most of the leftists here lack the education to follow this logic, but I’ll try to be as simple as possible.

Roe was based on a concept called Substantive Due Process. Yes, it was also based on some mythical right to privacy from cases like Griswold v. Connecticutt. (That case was about the legality of contraception.)

Substantive due process basically means some item is designated as the PROPERTY of a person and cannot be removed without due process.

It was the Justice Taney Supreme Court who handed down one of the most infamous Substantive Due Process opinions of all time, in the Dred Scott decision.

Dred Scott was a runaway slave who had run away to a western state where slavery had been banned. According to Justice Taney, Congress had no constitutional authority to ban slavery, therefore depriving Mr. Sandford of his property. Dred Scott was thereby designated the property of another human being and was forced back to the plantation.

Roe basically designates a BABY as the property of a mother to do with whatever she wants. (Notice all the FemiNazis continue to chant MY BODY, MY CHOICE.) That’s the origin of that monstrous phrase. Substantive Due Process.

Now, THIS may be one of the few responses to the first post that is TOTALLY on point with the subject. If THIS Supreme Court has finally decided to look at Roe with an open mind, then perhaps America is finally becoming civilized.

Here’s some source material for those with an education.
https://www.cato-unbound.org/2012/02/21/timothy-sandefur/dred-scott-other-fallacies-substantive-due-process

Of course, this INFORMATION will not keep the left wing idiots here from chanting their idiotic talking points, (most of which they don’t even understand.)

I didn’t know that about the sickle. Makes sense, tthough.

If they think it’s okay to murder a baby In Utero, then they probably think it’s okay to murder a BORN baby or murder a 4 year old or murder ANYONE.

No wonder the Leftists go NUTS when some POS is about to be executed for murdering people, the Leftists PROTEST and DEMAND the execution should not go ahead.

So therefore Leftists = Pro-Murder Pro-Murderers.

Well, the Virginia Post Birth Abortion pretty much does that. After a mother gives birth to a healthy baby, she can decide whether or not to let it live.

1 Like

Yes Fauci = Sickle:

Show is IN THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION where a woman has the right to kill a baby.

They are LITERAL Demons, they are possessed by Satan, there is no other explanation as to WHY a woman would decide to MURDER a healthy baby after it’s born.

They are of the same Demonic ilk as the Canaanite’s who used to sacrifice their own children to the Demon Moloch aka Satan/Lucifer, the modern version of this EXACT same child sacrifice is abortion.

You can call it what you want, but America is a nation of laws, again something that you guys acknowledge only when it suits your interests.

Abortion is legal in America, murder is not….