Sports Trash Talking Thread

Sorry you started with sending me personal messages with insulting names not to mention marking racist remarks towards me. You hardly can claim the higher moral ground in anything you claim after all you don’t have the best track record on this site. In other words you try being the bully to people here all the time and your words are a falsehood of self victimized narrative.

1 Like

lol oh calm down, over exaggerating a bit there buddy lol

You joined antifa now you get the peoples elbow. Maybe you didn’t know Manhattans actions towards others now you know, the decision is yours. You can encourage him to leave antifa and join the neutral conversationalist here and apologize to others. Orrrr

I think you make the mistake into thinking that I care what you think trust me I do not. You have enough of a body of work here to see clearly what you represent and clearly you are not a truthful person. I know who Dr Manhattan is and none of what you say is even remotely close to the truth.

So have at it if you will, but objectivity is Gods greatest teacher.

1 Like

You’re definitely not a wiseman lol

Another bruins win last night, number one team in hockey! I don’t watch basketball, but I guess the Celtics are number one also

Future is bright

You have the father wound. I am sorry for you. I truly and sincerely mean that.

My fathers are Thomas Jefferson, George, Washington, Dr. Joseph Warren, Adams and Monroe …

Ok welfare queen, have a great day merry Christmas

The symptoms of someone who comes from the typical American family dysfunctionality! Always blame others, passive aggressive behaviors, broken families (Divorced) never take responsibility for owns words or actions, its always someone else’s fault, emotionally vacuous. Project their anger and frustrations onto others. Yeah the signs are visible as day!

I thought dissing others family was off limits?
So we built the greatest country on earth with dysfunctionality? (My family )
Did you know dysfunctionality isn’t a word? Lol maybe it’s your disgusting welfare family that is dysfunctional…

Fleas to a dog the responses are predictable.:joy: Your point is proven.

Looks like France and Argentina to face off for the crown!

1 Like

Here is how you know you are coming across an inferior intellect.

They always use the same phrases because they are devoid of original thought and have a limited vocabulary.

1. Vernon Jones
  2. American haters
  3. Pickle Smoocher
  4. Welfare Queen
  5. Projection

The Hegemonic brainwash is strong with this moron!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here is our public education at work!

Poor liitle white boys forced to grow up in a place like Boston has no idea what culture really means!

1 Like

France again! This is going to be a tough one! I predict it ends in a shoot out! Messi’s swan song?

1 Like

Mike Leach Moments

2 Likes

Still trying to learn this sites functions :smiling_face_with_tear:

I think so.

Boston has no culture lol :rofl::rofl: god I wish I had one culture .

Anyway you two soccer watching but punchers need to get a room, I find you two very funny until you talk soccer. How boring.

https://youtu.be/7Kl-DgKTBsA

How does one know culture when they have none?

:grin:

1 Like

Now be nice I’m sure you and Manhattan watched watched some colored TV. Shows :rofl::rofl::rofl:

New England Patriot fans be like…

1 Like

Playoff bound patriots? Ohh ok