Sports Trash Talking Thread

Enjoy the real champs

You’re right… the real chumps.

1 Like

Greatest QB of all time.

Soon to be a Raider…lol.

No way he goes to loser ville… he will be back home , Boston. Championship country

Another sign of a sociopath is they always live in the past trying to relive the glory days and replace such events in the present. Patriots and Brady are no longer and its time you accept that. The Buccabeers were a disaster this season and maybe facing a first round exit who barely squeaked into the playoffs.

Brady returning to the Patriots? Nope!

Patriots beating the Bills? Nope!

Patriots going to the Superbowl? Nope!

You’ve been wrong on all predictions and its fun watching morons like you make a fool of themselves here again, and again, and again!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Its been a crappy season on all accounts. Although would have liked to finally see the Raiders make the post season only because I was a huge Madden fan and it should have been for him, but fk, Josh freaking McDaniel ruins everything! I hated the hire.

The only thing good however is seeing the Jags and the Giants make the playoffs while the Cheatriots sit home.

1 Like

I’ve been a Raiders fan for 55 years. Madden will never be surpassed for all time win percentage. We couldn’t agree more on Josh McDummy.

1 Like

New England Patriots are America’s team the greatest team ever assembled with the greatest quarterback ever and the greatest coach ever.

By far the best team ever!

1 Like

Thank you … the dynasty isn’t over yet. Get ready for 2024 to be dynamic.

Horrible games all day. 2 teams have 3rd string QB’s nfl is garbage. Imagine if they didn’t let the raiders cheat, patriots would be playing today.

2 Likes

It will be another 11 years when they make it to the playoffs again lol

1 Like

Is that your coach? :rofl::rofl:

No! It looks like you because you are the regular Clown show you like to exhibit on this site on a daily basis especially when you start talking to yourself!

1 Like

Lol ok pickle smoocher, how’d that Jones pick work out for you? Lol

Patriots the losers are the ones sitting home watching!

1 Like

Who’s going to win tonight? Brady or the cowboys… I smell a Brady special