Sports Trash Talking Thread

Dude get some help, this poster must be too scared to post. Like most of the posters

Shut up you fking loser! We know its you!

Watching the Jackson st bowl game, the commentators are Mexican man and a black woman. Her voice tone seems very pissed she has to talk to white ppl lol

Wild Scene in Aussie Football… Mass pitch invasion and goalkeeper attacked

How it all started!

I wonder if the Vikings offend Indians because they were the first ones on this continent.

I wonder if you were offended because your mother got with a black man!

We’ll be waiting for that Official Christmas thread from you!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@kvn is talking about one’s family against the rules?

The pickle smoocher crying!

I wonder if the Vikings offend Indians because they were the first ones on this continent.

I love the hypocrisy!

1 Like

@kvn is talking about one’s family against the rules?

Just stop attacking people on here login have a good time. No need for the drama, and attack families, and bullying other posters

Its starts you hypocrite! Change starts with you, but as I suspect you are a sociopath and sociopaths have no capacity for self reflection and to be contrite when they are actually wrong.

Sociopaths behavior includes this statement which is playing the victim when in fact they were always playing the antagonist!

Just stop attacking people on here login have a good time. No need for the drama, and attack families, and bullying other posters

Yes I said it :clap::clap::clap::clap: I’m here to stick up for the oppressed posters

Yeah I know. You play the victim after attacking people here, purposing bumping your threads because you are desperate for attention due to the fact no one reads your shitty threads and your ego took a hit. Not to mention duplicating threads because you are just a dick and can’t help yourself! Maybe actually put some effort in your 8th grade writing skills to look to improve and people will start reading your posts. As it is right now you lower the intelligent discourse that this site is aiming to elevate with all your high school childish bullshit!

That’s subjective, you’re post have zeros up
And down the board. I bring the traffic, I bring the excitement.

Want to bet? Lets compare my stats to yours shall we? You are the only one who complains about my threads yet I get three times as many views as yours. While other posters here have told you that your posts are pretty shitty. You simply can’t write, your ignorance and lack of writing skills shows too! Why don’t you take a writing course and up your game instead of lying to yourself all the time?

You don’t bring any traffic without creating fictitious accounts with alter ego persona which ultimately is just your sociopath talking.

Anyways who’s done with the nonsense?
Great game going on let’s go Vikings. If you’re a native you want the Vikings to win.

Why not prove your claims? Are you so afraid that now you have to pivot to change the subject? Again this is what a sociopath does. And no, your little innuendos of “Vikings being natives” are not that very witty in fact it just reveals more of your high school intellect!

Can you stop with your personal attacks for 2 mins.

Why? You think this issue is resolved between us? You started this exchange with the Homo name calling! When are you going to take responsibility for your own actions?