Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 03/28/2024

Sure thing! Have a wonderful day! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

And stop with all the smilies!!

Happiness is contagious! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, but only the village idiot laughs all the time?

I love laughing! I love life, and right now life is good! Live in the light not in the darkness brother!

And I have been around discussion forums long enough to recognize a flaming ass hat when I come across one.

What the hell is this crap?

The law allows for them to be released on humanitarian grounds and the lefties have an army of lawyers trying to fight each and every one of these cases and plenty of judges enabling them to succeed.

It’s called pandering to the left.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhgggghhh!

So tired of this crap! Then again the goal of the cultural Marxists is to wear you down!

1 Like

I was tired after 8 years of Obama and now the left has lost all sense of reality.

2 Likes

Well you know as well as I do that this can only end in two ways! Right?

2 Likes

This is pretty Hilarious

1 Like

Let me guess, there’s got to be something inherently racist about targeting The Tortilla Factory, Right?

Poor bastards, next time don’t hire illegals and you won’t be shut down.

Maybe try paying wages that Americans are willing to take to do the job? Naa, that’s a crazy idea I’m sure.

In Pittsburgh area there WAS a certain Chinese buffet style restaurant that was raided and shut down at least 5 times and kept resurrecting itself with same MO.

Workers would be smuggled in and housed in crowded conditions while the owners essentially treated them as serfs.

After a lengthy 2-3 year closure this restaurant is once again open for business as as Asian style buffet.

I appreciate the work ICE does to protect these exploited workers.

:rat:

2 Likes

That’s going on at probably 80% of more of the chinese buffets nationwide but generally the chinese get a pass.

Odds are very high they are also the centers for Chinese intl as well.

2 Likes

It’s the new social democrats who want to abolish ICE so that must mean they are doing something right!

3 Likes

We had something similar here. They kept opening up under new owners with a new corporation. I guess they eventually ran out of family members so finally closed for good.

2 Likes

In the suit filed by disability and civil rights advocates in U.S. District Court, immigrants said they’re placed in isolation as punishment and denied recommended medical treatment and surgery. Some said they’ve been denied wheelchairs and a deaf detainee who communicates in American Sign Language said he has not been provided an interpreter.

So, let me get this straight:
Enter the country illegally because it was so bad where you came from that you don’t want to go back;
Decry your conditions in the United States where you are given a roof over your head, better medical care than many Americans receive, and free meals;
Turn around and sue because it isn’t up to your standards?

Wow. Just… Wow.

4 Likes