Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 10/22/2024

It a very sad situation we find our self’s in today . Soon there will be no-one to even care .

We are responsible for our own security, that is what the 2nd amendment was written for, explicitly.

1 Like

No one is coming to help and protect us. We are on our own. The sooner we accept that reality the sooner we can be prepared for what is coming.

1 Like

I don’t count on help from any agency , I’m prepared .

1 Like

This revelation reveals the sinister agenda that the left is pushing and we are just scratching the surface of this issue!

1 Like

It’s all Liberal Democrat’s that are a threat to our country. Neocons and Neoliberals alike.

2 Likes

What gets me in a stir is how the hell are these invaders affording to buy cars in the first place? Aren’t they suppose to be poor destitute refugees?

1 Like

“The largest border crisis in the history of our country, probably the largest such event in human history, began on January 20th, 2021, ON PURPOSE, not due to incompetence.”

FINALLY some truth-telling in Congress!

1 Like

Did he just out the treasonous bastards in an open congressional hearing? I see smoke signals Doc!

1 Like

Well we are building homes for them and giving it to them along with food stamps and all they can steal .

1 Like

Sounds that way to me. Good for him!

1 Like

This is the testimony that this guy is talking about.

1 Like

We all know the Biden Admin lied about the border crisis .

1 Like
1 Like

There is no line anymore 35 million and counting . Votes , votes and more VOTES !!!

1 Like

1 Like

That’s what’s in store for Texas and Arizona the only difference is American will be fired at and blown up .

‘Completely Overrun!’ US migrant crisis passes horror milestone as southern border sees highest single-day total ever

A small village near Cincinnati, Ohio, is struggling with an influx of Mauritanian illegal immigrants, with officials warning that they are facing an economic shortfall as a result and that the quality of life is being affected.

“If you look at 2021, 2022, the United States had seen a huge influx of immigrants from Mauritania. Somehow, a good number of them have landed in Lockland,” Lockland Village Administrator Doug Wehmeyer told Fox News Digital.

A Washington Post analysis in June found that over 15,000 residents from Mauritania came to the U.S. last year, a 2,800% increase over 2022, when just 543 arrived. Lockland, a village in the southwest of Ohio of about 3,500 people, has seen what it says is a large number of arrivals. The Post reported that there were 2,700 who settled in Ohio in 2023, with about half going to nearby Cincinnati.