Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 10/22/2024

1 Like

This is so freaken unbelievable that its almost like its fiction! How the hell is this being allowed to happen?

https://www.themidwesterner.news/2024/02/bus-driver-transporting-19-undocumented-non-citizens-in-northern-michigan-presents-mexican-voter-id-to-sheriffs-deputies/

1 Like

Not all Chinese are infiltrating America on behalf of the CCP. In this video Bob Bergquam intercepts a Chinese Christian and his wife who is escaping Chinaā€™s persecution on religious grounds. What they reveal was pretty astonishing!

Tom Homanā€¦ just awesome.

1 Like

Have you figure out what their plan is? Do own a gun? Are you ready to defend your family and yourself?

1 Like

I never had any hand guns, and I sold my rifles. I have friends who are into the gun hobby, so, I can get what I needā€¦lol. Iā€™m thinking about getting a 12 gauge again.

Get a Mossberg and LEVER Action. Follow that up with a Glock 17. Youā€™d be good to go!

1 Like

Canā€™t sleep dude! 4:15 am and I am obsessively thinking about the invaders and what I will do if they touch my children. Anger! :rage:

1 Like

It is going to set everyone and everything on edge!

1 Like

In todayā€™s hate filled USA with blacks , illegals , terrorist we ALL NEED GUNS !!!

1 Like

Yep! I am advocating for my friends and the people I care about to arm themselves to be vigilant, and prepared with situational awareness!

1 Like

They are giving our country away to murdering lying freeloading thieves! At least let us hang a few political traitors before the entire house goes up in flames! I got a short list for tar and feather too! :rage:

2 Likes

Unfortunately YOUR tax dollars are paying to protect those scumbags . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sumbag dummycrats continuously file taxpayer funded lawsuits to stop the borders from being secured. It would be interesting to know how many lawsuits theyā€™ve filed since 2016.
Dummycrats are willing to do everything to subvert the will of the people of this country.

1 Like

Itā€™s clearly an invasion that is happening right now and Americans are not understanding this reality yet.

2 Likes

I think they understandā€¦ they just donā€™t have any control over it. Unfortunatelyā€¦ or, fortunately, depending on how you look at it, it doesnā€™t effect the middle America states (as much) as the border states. Iā€™m seeing a lot more Mexicans everywhere in Ohio. It wonā€™t be long before all of the USA will be affected one way or anotherā€¦ then, shit will hit the fanā€¦lol.

1 Like

No doubt about it. Donā€™t give up your guns I have a feeling you are going to need them soon!

2 Likes

dummycrats see no wrong ,genderbending idiots .

Top red state official demands answers on Biden executive order ā€˜attempting to registerā€™ illegals to vote.

Mississippi SOS Michael Watson says the Biden executive order creates ā€˜numerous opportunitiesā€™ for ineligible voters to vote

Rachel Morin murder: Maryland sheriff suggests joggers ā€˜breakā€™ routines following Laken Riley killing

Rachel Morin and Laken Riley were murdered under similar circumstances while jogging on popular trails

New York Gov Hochul calls in National Guard, state police to help curb crime in NYC subways