Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 10/22/2024

This guy seems to suggest that something else is going on, something sinister is about to happen, and its being enabled by our own government.

2 Likes

Texans have never liked tyranny from D.C., and Monday’s 5-4 emergency ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court against the Lone Star State tosses fuel on a smoldering fire. Without explanation, five justices in D.C. authorized the Biden administration to destroy Texas-owned concertina fencing that stemmed the flow of illegal aliens near the border town of Eagle Pass.
Texas officials videoed federal agents cutting holes in the fencing last year on 20 occasions for no apparent reason other than to allow illegal aliens to enter our country. By authorizing the Biden administration to completely destroy this border fence now, this is the ninth time that the Supreme Court has granted an emergency application by Biden.

It is appalling how the Supreme Court dodges other issues to hurriedly accommodate Biden’s open-border agenda. Texas erected this barbed fencing to establish order against an overwhelming flood of illegal aliens, and the Fifth Circuit had sided with Texas pending its review.

More illegal migrants entered the United States last month than any other month in history, according to data obtained by CBS News from the Biden administration. Texas is bearing the brunt of this invasion, and merely a tiny fraction of these illegals have overwhelmed New York City where they leave their urine and poop on sidewalks, doorsteps, and near parked cars.

While paying lip service to private property and state sovereignty in other cases, two Republican appointees, John Roberts and CUNT Amy Coney Barrett, switched sides to join the 3-justice liberal voting bloc to rule for Biden. Chief Justice ■■■ Roberts always sides with the liberal media in high-profile close votes, so this was no surprise, but Justice Barrett’s vote against Texans’ self-defense remains unexplained.

2 Likes

The number one issue in this election is going to be the Southern Border crisis!

2 Likes

Yep, and that alone should give Trump a unanimous victory.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Mr. Homan speaks the truth in a language everyone can understand!

1 Like

1 Like

I guess the San Antonio PD are underpaid and need this " side job " to provide for their families withno SHAME .NO conflict if interest in wearing the duty uniform and using police vehicles paid for by tax dollars. I assume the Police Commisoner is in on this also. Amazing how this is not shown nationwide.
The cost of living in San Antonio must be high because the sgts salary is between 92 and 96 k annually. So I guess these " side jobs " are necessary or a tax increase is needed to pay them better so they wont need these " side jobs"

This is the same for Europe. They promote rape of our wives and daughters as part of the psychological warfare to defeat a culture. When is breaking point?

2 Likes

I hear union workers bitch about the number of illegals sneaking in the Country BUT the USW union are going with BIDEN . My God the amount of stupidity there is mind-blowing !
Braindead Biden is going to STOP the National Guard from protecting the border .
As Texas faces a potential standoff between state National Guard forces and federal Border Patrol on the border in Eagle Pass, the state’s top lawman said the crisis gives the impression President Biden “cut a deal” with the cartels controlling parts of the boundary.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton told Fox News on Thursday he is not entirely sure what Biden’s next move will be after the Supreme Court signaled the feds could take down razor wire in state-controlled Shelby Park, while not explicitly prohibiting Gov. Greg Abbott from reinstalling it.

"As far as a showdown, I don’t know what Joe Biden is going to do. So far, it seems like every decision he’s made has been a bad decision for our country,

1 Like

Illegal migrants are sleeping in terminals of Boston airport on ‘daily basis’ as crisis overwhelms shelters . The floors are lined with so many illegals YET if a homeless citizen enters the lobby of an airport WITHOUT a ticket they are harrassed and made to exit the property . How fucking great is that ???

Biden gifted control of the US southern border to the cartels.

1 Like

There are too many " VESTED INTERESTS " to do anything to control the border. US citizens should enact the Constitution to control the border.

1 Like

The US citizens elect officials to carry out the law/s of the Constitution. What do you suggest they do to those officials that fail their lawful duties to uphold the Constitution… short of bloodshed? For the record: if it comes to bloodshed, I fine with that.

2 Likes

Dont reelect them until someone has the TESTICLES to do their Constitutional duty

1 Like

First the soap box, next the ballot box and lastly the ammo box!

3 Likes

Not a bombshell report if we already know this to be true?

2 Likes

Where are these oath takers ? Where are the GOP reps ? Where is law enforcement ? Where is boder control ?

1 Like

Filling their pockets with my money.

1 Like

We are paying high taxes WITHOUT any representation !!!

1 Like

I find this to be unbelievable especially considering that America is being taken over without firing a shot.

2 Likes