Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 10/22/2024

It’s sad when people of such stature from the private sector and not the leaders who are suppose to be addressing this issue are having to speak publicly about it because the media will not.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Of course she is peddling bullsh*t! She is not very smart for thinking that the American people are buying it too!

2 Likes

Talk is cheap but yeah would like to see it!

2 Likes

US Border Patrol just reported the highest number of recorded illegal immigrants in history at over 260,000 this month.

The full number, including unrecorded, may be over half a million per month, which is the population of Wyoming. ~ Elon Musk

2 Likes

This is getting ridiculous! WTF is going on with this!

The Biden administration will waive 26 laws to build additional border barriers in the Rio Grande Valley, according to a notice posted to the federal register Wednesday, citing “high illegal entry”

Well look who they " ELECTED " PRESIDENT in 2020.

So he is allowing your country to be invaded?

In a word… yes.

2020twenty

1 Like

The one thing I fear is whats happening currently in Israel is just a dress rehearsal precursor to what is going to happen in the USA with all the illegals coming in. We really don’t know who has crossed and entered in the USA now.

2 Likes

It is weird that all that is happening in the world right now seems semiotic in relation to one another. Coincidence?

1 Like
1 Like

This is disgraceful! Of course I am at a loss for more subtler words as to describe my outrage at this, but they want open borders to continue!

2 Likes

This happened just minutes ago. More breaking footage from Lukeville, Arizona. With the attacks we just saw in Israel what I’m seeing on the border is even more concerning. Please share and help wake up America to this national security threat being brought in by Joe Biden and the Democrats!

You won’t believe what I get next! ~ Ben Bergquam

1 Like

Dont forget MAYDORKUS plays a part in illegal immigration.

3 Likes

He should be facing a Tribunal court for his Treasonous role he played!

2 Likes

NEW: Internal CBP data provided & confirmed by CBP sources reveals thousands of “special interest aliens” from mostly Middle Eastern countries have been apprehended by Border Patrol while crossing into U.S. illegally over last 2 years.

Syria: 538
Yemen: 139
Iran: 659
Iraq: 123
Afghanistan: 6,386
Lebanon: 164
Egypt: 3,153
Pakistan: 1,613
Mauritania: 15,594
Uzbekistan: 13,624
Turkey: 30,830

Date range 10/1/2021 - 10/4/2023

These are Border Patrol apprehensions between ports of entry only, this data does not include CBP encounters at ports of entry.

Border Patrol sources tell me they have extreme concerns about who is coming into the country because they have little to no way of vetting people from these special interest countries. I’m told unless they have committed a crime previously in the US, or they are on some sort of federal watchlist, there’s no way to know who they are because most of their home countries don’t share data/records with the US so there is nothing to match a name to when BP agents run fingerprints.

A special interest alien is a term used by the U.S. government to refer to people coming from countries that have conditions that favor or harbor terrorism, or pose a potential national security to the U.S.

This is freaking crazy!

2 Likes
1 Like

So I guess they know something before it happens? “They” as the US Government and the “something” equates to terrorists entering the country?

1 Like