Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 10/20/2024

Poland knows how to defend its borders.

1 Like

Democrats are so desperate for votes that they are hauling them in on trains now.

This is fking nuts!

This is not people seeking asylum this is a fking invasion!

1 Like
1 Like

Not yet, when they demand their parties do something then we will know people have had enough.

I think it is starting to happen. It’s slow, but the embers of “had enough” are starting to smolder.

2 Likes

How to get rid of 4 million unwanted guests i the US.

2 Likes

That is a good question! 11,000 people just entered in one day. So will the next president declare amnesty or hire more ICE agents to deport all of them?

What is your idea or solution to fixing this problem?

Just in case people are wondering if this is an invasion or not. I think its pretty clear that it is. Why would Venezuelans idolize their own country while fleeing it at the same time?

The #EaglePass area continues to experience an influx of illegal immigrants - the majority from Venezuela. Some decided to claim a #Texas island by placing a foreign flag - that was quickly taken care of by our DPS Tactical Marine Unit.

1 Like

Eagle Pass, Texas just moments ago:

Under Biden’s direction, Customs and Border Protection cuts Texas DPS barbwire barrier keeping out the hordes of illegals.

Invasion by design.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

What a dung storm in the making!

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Here’s what’s Legacy Media refuses to tell you!

More than 2 millions illegal aliens coming to America via the Darien Gap! Thanks in large part to the illegal activities of NGO’s and Soros money funding this invasion.

1 Like

This does seem to be a coordinated operation that is happening. Why is it allowed by the American people?

1 Like

Again I ask that question on a daily basis. I am absolutely confounded when trying to figure this one out as to why we allow it to continue unfettered.

2 Likes

Elon Musk is now getting involved in the Border Crisis issue!

1 Like