Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 09/18/2024

Haā€¦ yes. Liberals will pretend that does not exist or will erroneously call a tu quoque fallacy for anyone listing that one or this one. This is the one that is really serious. Believing that random adults with children are the childrenā€™s parents is dangerous to the children.

Seize their assets. Thereā€™s a hell of a lot of illegals living in the US that own homes, cars etc.

1 Like
1 Like

I totally agree, and it may get to that point! I thought of your statement when I read this!

Trump was talking about using El Chapoā€™s assets for wall funding a year ago.

I wonder just how much progress they have made?

The article in a way is bit misleading because it didnā€™t state exactly how or what was seized of El Chapoā€™s assets! It basically states it is based on a earning accumulated during his criminal career, and is rather ambiguous!

Well Iā€™m guessing it will be tied up for a very long time as the court reviews the application and tries to chase down true ownership of all the listed property.

You are probably right, but who knows the details exactly.

Well I know the courts have recently really tightened up on seizures because there was so much abuse going on where agencies would just claim drug activity to justify seizing anything they wanted even where there was no clear linkage between an actual accused/convicted person and the property seized.

Well this is rather disturbing and it seems we have yet to address this issue while thousands continue to pour into the country.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-migrants-from-india-another-with-recent-gastric-bypass-surgery-line-up-after-illegally-crossing-tx-border/

Unless and until the dam breaks on getting the border secured thereā€™s nothing we can do to stop them.

Talked to customer/buddy who works for the border patrol in the Laredo sector the other night and you absolutely would not believe the kind of OT they are putting in. Most of the guys are averaging over 90hrs a week and half of them are stuck on babysitting duty because all of the shelters remain at overflow capacity.

In a stunning display Nancy Pelosi just publicly stated that we are no longer a sovereign Country.

Saw that the other day, they arenā€™t even bashful about selling us out to foreign interests anymore in an effort to seize and permanently hold power.

I dedicated a separate thread regarding what Necromancer Nancy said! Its pretty outrageous!

1 Like

In all fairness sheā€™s just parroting the Pope but for some reason you all the ā– ā– ā–  Haters here have no criticism for him or the church and want to blame it all on Israel.

I am not a ā– ā– ā–  hater! Quite Frankly all these people who put in so much effort in spreading all these conspiracy theories I fail to see how it is useful. How is it going to better mankind to keep dewelling in the past as well in negative causes by peddling useless information? I donā€™t waste my time. I wonder however how many of them claim to believe in ā€œGodā€?

I know you arenā€™t. Drop in and visit the ā€œOpen Borders for Israelā€ thread.

That is pretty crazy, and I can only imagine! WTH? What happened to the military or Texasā€™s national guard?